What's new

Match Footage - A-List Killerxinok vs Sonicfox

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Challenge accepted.

Have you tried bug cancelling D'vorah's B1 into a full combo. THAT is god tier execution lol
I have a challenge for whoever thinks he has a good execution. Can someone do and record this A-List combo? It is doable in theory :

Ji2, 4SKRC, 4SKRC, 4exnutpunch, f24, d1, f3xxnutpunch

I never managed to pull this off in 20 minutes, and gave up lol.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
I have a challenge for whoever thinks he has a good execution. Can someone do and record this A-List combo? It is doable in theory :

Ill try

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

I didn't know 4skrc combos into itself lol

Scott The Scot

In one online casual match.

So again, what was interesting about this match?
It's just a pretty good match to watch from two good players. I wouldn't say it's abotu blowing Fox up, it's not a blow up or anything at all really, I think it's just a good match.

Look 4 connects to F2:

Scott The Scot

Yeah but i think its because you have to let go of 4 to get s4 which either makes it impossible to hit or hard af
Nah you should still be to get it in because it goes 4 -> hold SK -> Run Cancel -> 4 so you're not holding 4 anymore since it's the run animation cancelling into the 4.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Negative Nancy..

I found it interesting to watch, and so did several others.
How am I being negative? I asked what's interesting about this match. The response I got was "because sonixfox lost", my response was that it was a loss in online casuals, which is not interesting. Then restated my question.

It's just a pretty good match to watch from two good players. I wouldn't say it's abotu blowing Fox up, it's not a blow up or anything at all really, I think it's just a good match.

Look 4 connects to F2:
I can accept this answer, but it's still an online casual match no matter what.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
How am I being negative? I asked what's interesting about this match. The response I got was "because sonixfox lost", my response was that it was a loss in online casuals, which is not interesting. Then restated my question.

I can accept this answer, but it's still an online casual match no matter what.
Look dude, you can phrase it how ever you want, but your opinion of what is interesting is subjective.

Don't have to keep grounding people with 'it's only online casuals'
We get it. What's your point?
That you don't find it interesting?
Great. Good for you. Thanks for contributing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Look dude, you can phrase it how ever you want, but your opinion of what is interesting is subjective.
Where did I state otherwise? I wanted to know why the match was interesting, other than the fact that SonicFox lost a match online, which isn't interesting.

Don't have to keep grounding people with 'it's only online casuals'
We get it. What's your point?
That you don't find it interesting?
Great. Good for you. Thanks for contributing.
I wanted to know the purpose of posting a single online match with the only premise being that it is "interesting". Which the OP still hasn't responded to, btw. Other people responded, with essentially "it was a good match", and "SonicFox lost". It being a"good match" is a fair response. It being "because SonicFox lost" is not a fair response simply because it's an online casual match. It doesn't mean I don't think it's interesting or that it can't be interesting, or that you're wrong for thinking it's interesting. The fact that you're getting defensive about such a simple question is amusing though.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
What's interesting about this match?
You see, Killer Xinok is a name that's been thrown around the J-Cage subforums. He is considered as one of, if not, the best Johnny Cage players in MKX due to his gameplay and cool-headedness. And SonicFox is easily one of the guys to beat in MKX. So for the Cage forums, any match in any shape, form or fashion between these two, for any duration, is obviously worth at least a minor interest in observing.