What's new

Match-up Discussion KILLER FROST - Official Community Match-Up Discussion

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I have thought that Superman has been even for a while. His zoning can be really effective, but we have plenty of ways to get in if we are patient so you really have to be disciplined on your way in. Once you are just outside of footsie range and after a knockdown she gives him all sorts of problems. When you are in slidesies range and inside of the range where he would start zoning Superman has to take a lot of risks that KF does not.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
On Wonder Woman vs Frost:

I've been told by multiple people that delayed MB f3 will beat WoWo's d3 after a blocked slide, but I can never get it to work in training mode. Can anyone confirm that this actually works?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
On Wonder Woman vs Frost:

I've been told by multiple people that delayed MB f3 will beat WoWo's d3 after a blocked slide, but I can never get it to work in training mode. Can anyone confirm that this actually works?

It does. Astronout did it to me a few times offline and I've done it to a few WoWos. The timing is odd tho, but it does work.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You want to agree with MylesWright. He's the resident Voice of reason.

Superman is even, I say this after playing many sets against many different styles of superman. Unless he has meter his zoning isn't that threatening. KF also has spike and daggers to counteract mindless projectile abuse. You can jump/walk in on it. Up close, parry, MB f3 and b1 all allow her to compete in the footsie game. He can be annoying on certain stages but in general he's quite manageable.
Posts like these are the reason why I've doubted whether the 'Killer Frost forum' actually play the game. This is just advice on how to beat some casual Superman player over the internet and holds no value in any other situation and even for online only play this isn't correct. 'Killer Frost can compete in footsies against Superman with a parry she has to throw out on 100% read and some 18f+ normals' what?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Posts like these are the reason why I've doubted whether the 'Killer Frost forum' actually play the game. This is just advice on how to beat some casual Superman player over the internet and holds no value in any other situation and even for online only play this isn't correct. 'Killer Frost can compete in footsies against Superman with a parry she has to throw out on 100% read and some 18f+ normals' what?
When was the last time you played offline against anyone even remotely decent?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
When was the last time you played offline against anyone even remotely decent?
I haven't played the game once offline at a 'competitive level' yet still provide more accurate Killer Frost match-up information than anyone else on this site. Any Superman your playing that makes you think it's 5-5 for Killer Frost doesn't know how to play the game

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I provided insight and detail into a character only to be censored by a mod, written off as a troll and infrequently banned as a result of crybabies. Hopefully history does not repeat itself in MKX and a year isn't wasted believing a fallacy preventing any expansion

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Her zoning bodies Shazam dude. Play @RunwayMafia with Shazam and see if he doesn't try to zone you the whole match. Shazam can't teleport or dash against this character without eating daggers or an iceberg.
Zoning is the problem on this mu. I have it being 6-4 KF only.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Daggers are a big problem for Shazam, and Shazam doesn't really have anything that gives KF any problems. 6-4.