What's new

Guide KILLER FROST - Living Combo Archive/Discussion (Archived)

Yeah I think all the same combos apply.
I've just tested and almost everything works.

b1u3/f3 work fine, and the damage is around 57-60%
d2 works as well and the same damage, 40%

Slide doesn't work. It's not launching them high enough for the wires to hit. Sometimes it does, but the wires only hit and don't stun. Slide u3 works, but it really depends where you hit him. If the opponent is in front of the wires, the u3 will whiff. If he is right below or slightly after, it works fine and it's around 53-54%. Slide f3 also works.

If the wires are in sight you can juggle towards them. b1u3/f3 f112, wires, TA, u3s works for 53-55%.

What do you guys think about Themyscira Port? I like that we can use everything there and both corner interactables work for us, especially the barrels. From corner pressure you can go:

b1u3/f3 3 xx iceberg, 111 xx slide, barrel for - 49%( they can't WU and roll doesn't matter) (54% with mb f3)
b1u3/f3 3 xx iceberg, 111 xx iceberg mb, f113 xx slide, barrel - 57% ( 62% with mb f3)

Sure other characters can use them too, but I like this one for KF as well.

The same setup works with the left interactable on Watchtower reactor. With the laser in the right corner, from corner pressure you can do the 1st combo but end in slide, 2 xx freeze mb, laser for 54%. Not a bad stage for her as well, there is a background bounce too. The flying drone is annoying vs some characters, but comes in use for us as well, especially after freeze.

Last edited:
That is my favorite corner trait combo as well, but I don't think it's worth it on that stage. The timing is strict and you can get an easy TA in the corner with just b1u3/f3, f113, f113 xx iceberg laser TA and go for u3s, or b1u3/f3, 3 xx iceberg, 111 xx iceberg, laser, TA, u3s. Sure it's 10% less damage, but it's really easy to pull off. I agree that this stage is great for KF, dunno if I would call it the best. Also stop being so emo already, KF is awesome ( you actually made me laugh with all those comments about her being bottom 30 :D ). She will forever be top 10.

Damn I looove that laser. You can be really creative using it. I was messing with it for corner vortexes with high dmg and good meter gain ( without trait) and here is what I came up with:

b1u3, 3 xx iceberg, 111 xx slide, u3, 11 xx slide, laser, parry ( building meter), u3 - 42%
b1u3, 3 xx iceberg, 111 xx slide, u3 , 11 xx slide, laser, slide ( fast so you are on the other side and have enough time for mb grab), freeze mb, j2 f113 - 44%

You can also do slide, f3, laser, f3/b3 into transition for a bit more unclashable.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The bat cave lagoon Interactable combo was a dumb downed version. The lag from online was too much lol. She can get more from that, around 60%.

The tank metropolis combo is just a start. I feel like more can be done from this.

The bat cave lagoon Interactable combo was a dumb downed version. The lag from online was too much lol. She can get more from that, around 60%.

The tank metropolis combo is just a start. I feel like more can be done from this.
Thanks for recording. It's best to use the tank at the start of a combo anyways, cuz it doesn't launch high enough when used in mid combo, so you can't follow up with TA. Also no need for slide, just b1u3 TA u3 works for higher dmg.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Another alternative to meterless vortex is F3/b13, u3 x 3, 1~slide, u3 = 37%. I am not a fan of using f113 so I usually just use the u3 x 2, 22~slide version, but this one isn't too bad either.

What do you guys do the stuff WUs? I find it hard to do so with b1 xx slide or f3, although b1 xx slide works wonders for some WUs, like WoWo lasso spin. For stuffing I found f2 to be amazing. After the meterless vortex, dash in and use f2 xx slide, you will stuff their WUs 100% of the time, it's really easy and reliable. You can mix it up with f23 for oh and hard knock down or even f2 xx mbf3 if you have meter.

Do we have an optimal TA combo mid screen ( with TA used during the combo, not at the start)? We can get near 60% from b1u3 into mb iceberg and TA, but it costs too much meter for mb f3/b3 cancel. Not sure from f3, gotta test it. I'm sure there should be ~50% with just mb iceberg into TA, will test it tonight to see what I can come up with.

Wooooo, guys check this out:

b1u3, u3, u3, f1 xx iceberg mb, TA, 111 xx slide, u3 x 7, 22 xx freeze mb, j2, 2 - 55%

Finally a great damaging combo mid screen from 50/50 with TA, I'll post a video shortly.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Wooooo, guys check this out:

b1u3, u3, u3, f1 xx iceberg mb, TA, 111 xx slide, u3 x 7, 22 xx freeze mb, j2, 2 - 55%

Finally a great damaging combo mid screen from 50/50 with TA, I'll post a video shortly.
DUUUDE you just stumbled on something huge. I went to training mode to try the combo out and noticed that you can get a raw u3 after the TA. The f1 bounces them that high. I just pulled off a 62% damage combo off of a b1u3....

It was b1u3, u3, u3, f1~mb.iceberg, TA, u3 x 9(?), 11b2~slide, f113~iceberg - 62%

DUUUDE you just stumbled on something huge. I went to training mode to try the combo out and noticed that you can get a raw u3 after the TA. The f1 bounces them that high. I just pulled off a 62% damage combo off of a b1u3....

It was b1u3, u3, u3, f1~mb.iceberg, TA, u3 x 9(?), 11b2~slide, f113~iceberg - 62%
I didn't think u3 would work, it's probably a really really tight window. But that's cool nonetheless. It's about time we utilize that trait for the 50/50, not just active it and hope for the best.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
I didn't think u3 would work, it's probably a really really tight window. But that's cool nonetheless. It's about time we utilize that trait for the 50/50, not just active it and hope for the best.
It actually seems viable, my consistency is 50% and it's been 20 minutes. This is big. 2-hit kills big.