What's new

General/Other KILLER FROST - General Discussion Thread

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
She's not a Sub-Zero or Frost clone. Her best moves are not from them.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What? That is a picture of her doing an air dash not a double dash.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
She's using the water tube thing to swing past Ares. Its not a double dash.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
In the Ares fight she doing an air dash into the tube interactable. That is why it looks like a double dash.

She has just an air dash. The same type that Wonder Woman has in the demo. That's all.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
there was a lack of frost love on last night's arturo stream and the last bit on the stream was a drunk arturo getting crushed by shazam while using her

Komatose

The Prettiest
probably....3 days left(have it pre-ordered at gamestop $10 down)and i can finally stop relying on info and pointless streams with crappy players
Lol, no kidding. Can't wait to play this game so I can have fun playing it and not just watching it or relying on other people to play it so I can watch it.

some could ask "Did NRS Themselves know about Killer Frost or did they just look at some pictures online searching for ice themed dc characters then coming to conclusion that she looked the best"
It was probably between her and the freezing hero that eats seals....Yeah, I'd go with KF too.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
killer frost has been in quite a few animated shows. If anyone thinks they just randomly picked her just because you are naive.
arturo said she saw low tier though? do you think frost has a bad chance of being in the bottom?