What's new

General/Other KILLER FROST - General Discussion Thread

Neclord

Noob

Character Biography:

Sociopathic by nature, Killer Frost’s icy exterior matches her chillingly cold interior. Militant and sadistic, she enjoys killing and feels no remorse when taking another’s life. Read More »

This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

Killer Frost BNBs:

Slide or f+3 as launch(damage is off slide)
launch, u+3, u+3, f+1,1,2~daggers. 34%.
launch, u+3, 2,2~mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. 39%
launch, u+3, f+1,1,2~mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers 40%
launch, u+3, u+3, 2,2~mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. 44%

slide, u+3, u+3, f+1,1,2~mb iceberg, b+3, daggers. 42%
slide, u+3, u+3, f+1,1,2~mb iceberg, b+3, mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. 48%
b+3, jump 3, u+3, f+1,1,2~mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. 44%
mb iceberg, slide, u+3, f+1,1,2~daggers. 31%
mb iceberg, slide, f+1,1,2~mb grab, jump 2, f+1,1,3~daggers. 35%

(by GGA 16 Bit)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Lets see what ice moves she has. Probably an ice slide, every ice character has an ice slide. A freeze, everyone has a freeze. Wonder if her BnBs will allow for a single freeze, like Sub-Zero, or multiple ones.

Maybe she will get an ice parry like cyber sub? Maybe it will be her trait.

To be honest, I can't wait to see what she can do.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Opposed to freezing capture i Hope she has like some icicle, ice chunks, or ice spike moves, sliding back and forth, making ice weapons/hands/golem.
You know, all the cool stuff MK doesn't do
According to the wiki, her canon powers are:

Both versions have shown the ability to absorb heat from external sources and transmute it into waves of cold. Using these powers Killer Frost can create an ice-sheen across her entire body, and generate objects composed completely of ice, such as projectiles (ice daggers) and defensive walls. She can also instantly freeze animate matter through physical contact. In pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths appearances, she had the ability to make men fall under her control with a kiss.
Though, take it with a grain of salt. Canonically, Raven's main power is Soul Self and she dislikes using her telekinesis. NRS threw out Soul Self entirely and put 100% of the focus on TK.

All I'm thinking with Killer Frost is "LOL, IS HER TRAIT 'BECOMES OWN ICE CLONE'?"

Neclord

Noob
Lets see what ice moves she has. Probably an ice slide, every ice character has an ice slide. A freeze, everyone has a freeze. Wonder if her BnBs will allow for a single freeze, like Sub-Zero, or multiple ones.

Maybe she will get an ice parry like cyber sub? Maybe it will be her trait.

To be honest, I can't wait to see what she can do.
I'm really curious as well. I don't know, when I look at her appearance, then she really reminds me of Sindel from Mk9 (which is fine for me because Sindel was one of my mains in MK), so maybe she got some moves similar to Sindel but with ice instead of course. Or a mix between Sub Zero, Cyber Sub and Sindel, don't know. =)

Thanks for saving me the trouble and following the format, stickied.
You're welcome. Just want to follow the rules. :)
When she is officially revealed, I will make sure that this thread looks like the other General Discussion threads.

well... I don't want to nag but... Killer Frost isn't Ice Maiden because in the DC Universe there are 2 other characters with that name:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icemaiden

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_(comics)
Ooops sorry.
I got my info from this site: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Frost_(New_Earth)

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I guess a trait could involve her sucking heat out of the opponent for a damage boost or a buff on her specials. I'd like to see ice daggers in her move set as well. Maybe a downward angled projectile? Definitely other objects made of ice, too.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I want tons of ice-walls and flying icicles. I don't ever want to have to move forward with this chick.

Honestly, ice-parry/ice-body as her trait seems almost inevitable... and I'd really like a ground and air ice-wall special that reflects projectiles, but doesn't freeze on contact. Instead it acts like a solid barrier that has to actually be jumped over, walked under or physically broken down until it fades after a set time.

...I totally just gave myself a boner.

I want tons of ice-walls and flying icicles. I don't ever want to have to move forward with this chick.

Honestly, ice-parry/ice-body as her trait seems almost inevitable... and I'd really like a ground and air ice-wall special that reflects projectiles, but doesn't freeze on contact. Instead it acts like a solid barrier that has to actually be jumped over, walked under or physically broken down until it fades after a set time.

...I totally just gave myself a boner.
sounds like you read the "what captain cold could have been thread" :eek:

This is actually the first I'm hearing about it. Nothing in that thread matters anyway, because at the end of the day, the character still wears a goddamn honest-to-god sky blue parka. He's like a villain from a MADtv superhero sketch.
sorry didn't want to start an argument, i meant that i thought you read my post about the ice wall in there.