What's new

General/Other KILLER FROST - General Discussion Thread

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Hawkgirl's super is actually my favorite in the game. Sometimes the most simple of moves have the most impact.

Reminds me of a high flying version of Q's Super Art, "Deadly Double Combination" from SFIII.

It's literally just two punches, but you can feel the impact behind it, it was my favorite super in that game, and I felt the same about Hawk girl tbh. I honestly think all the other supers... I dunno, try too hard. In my opinion.

On topic yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kay-Eff. Can't wait to try her. I hope her normals are like Kula's from KoF, which is kinda awesome, given the obvious similarities.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Right gonna look her and Ares up on youtube dont think Ed is gonna give these 2 reveal trailers , im just staying away from the story spoilers

Edit Finally found vid of both, is it just me or does KF have a diagonal air dash?

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Er not really I think it's just you,her trait though I don't know could it be used in combos to freeze them in the air or can it be for pressure going right through their blocking

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
When the game comes out guys I'll have a guide on her frame advantages, bnb, everything if you guys discover things and want it added I'll add it with your name on it :) Can't wait for frost #Thatgirl

Neclord

Noob
When the game comes out guys I'll have a guide on her frame advantages, bnb, everything if you guys discover things and want it added I'll add it with your name on it :) Can't wait for frost #Thatgirl
Good idea. I'm just sad that I live in Europe. That means the earliest date where I can get the game is the 19th. :(
So mean lol.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Good idea. I'm just sad that I live in Europe. That means the earliest date where I can get the game is the 19th. :(
So mean lol.
Ye that sucks :si wouldn't be able to wait cause I cannot wait any longer I want my hands on the fightstick and game! Yay canada sorry europe :( much love

Neclord

Noob
Ye that sucks :si wouldn't be able to wait cause I cannot wait any longer I want my hands on the fightstick and game! Yay canada sorry europe :( much love
Ye it sucks. But at least all of you guys can test the game early and tell us if the netcode sucks lol. :D

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Ye it sucks. But at least all of you guys can test the game early and tell us if the netcode sucks lol. :D
Yeee I hope its like tekkens or even better because tekkens netcode is beauitful, I heard they worked on their netcode for 2 years so it gotta be good