What's new

Breakthrough Kenshi - Cyrax Bomb Reflect Glitch - (the blind landmine)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yeah, that's why I decided to call it a landmine. Cause it's not a timed explosive anymore, it's set off by movement. Fucking crazy. It happened to us months ago but I was a bit too fucked up to even remember.
did you know that smoke can shake bombs as well?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Btw guys you can just delay the Net if bomb hits first he is done, noone does a net before bomb explode, you just have to time it right guys, Don't fear my cyrax Kids, I will devote myself to Punish all the Kenshis badly when i face them, I know there are no many of them maybe one or 2, Kenshi's hate cyrax cause they can't braindead win on him, and call his unblockable resets glitches, All the Kenshis are condemned from Now on, No Mercy will be Shown on any of them.
Don't go off the examples just used in this video. Off multiple bomb placements, a net will easily pass over an exploding bomb at some point of the screen sometimes. Then this can be used. Obviously this doesn't apply to every time Cyrax puts a bomb on screen. But if this has accidentally happened to me a few times, then TRYING to make it happen will make it less rare. And when it does happen, you can take great damage off of it and use it as cover. That's all this video is saying.

And I don't know why any Kenshi's "hate" fighting cyrax. I think fighting Cyrax is really fun. I've always said it's a 5 - 5, though many disagree with me.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
No they won't

Cyrax players need the following:

100% combos
80% 1 meter combos
40%+ unbreakables
Secrecy
Low hit box
9 frame AA and air throw AA w invincicbility
F2
And more secrets

FTR secrets = fear
youve listed most of the reasons ive picked him up recently lol
but yea i dont care for secrets, reminds me of all that pre evo 2011 "ive new tech but im not telling" bs that went on in loadsa threads

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
No they won't

Cyrax players need the following:

100% combos
80% 1 meter combos
40%+ unbreakables
Secrecy
Low hit box
9 frame AA and air throw AA w invincicbility
F2
And more secrets

FTR secrets = fear
Oh Pig, you know I've beaten you with only Cyrax's 60% BnB and command-grab, even though I am capable of larger combos with resets. =)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Under_The_Mayo have you tried moving/advancing to see if the land mine moves with you? You could use this as a free barrier to check them with mixups instead of just a rising karma or spirit charge. Walking explosive armor.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This glitch can be done accidentally.

Inb4: "should landmine glitch be banned in tournament?" thread(s).

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Under_The_Mayo have you tried moving/advancing to see if the land mine moves with you? You could use this as a free barrier to check them with mixups instead of just a rising karma or spirit charge. Walking explosive armor.
It does not. It is a static landmine that protects the area of the blast. Huge radius. It will not travel with you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Don't go off the examples just used in this video. Off multiple bomb placements, a net will easily pass over an exploding bomb at some point of the screen sometimes. Then this can be used. Obviously this doesn't apply to every time Cyrax puts a bomb on screen. But if this has accidentally happened to me a few times, then TRYING to make it happen will make it less rare. And when it does happen, you can take great damage off of it and use it as cover. That's all this video is saying.

And I don't know why any Kenshi's "hate" fighting cyrax. I think fighting Cyrax is really fun. I've always said it's a 5 - 5, though many disagree with me.
Kenshi cyrax is fine

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
HOLY FLYIN SHIT. What a ridiculous piece of glitch. But nevertheless, IT'S HILARIOUS! I was laughing the whole time while watching the video! Haha

All I have to say is:

NETHERREALM STUDIOS

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The best part about this tech is that Cyrax players can't even complain about it