What's new

Breakthrough Kenshi - Cyrax Bomb Reflect Glitch - (the blind landmine)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Quick question, if Cyrax throws out mid bomb and Kenshi does this glitch.
Can Cyrax throw out another mid bomb immediately after said glitch?

How about a jumpkick + teleport?

Does this work with EX Buzzsaw?
Even if the glitch doesnt occur, he will still be punished for teleporting, since his tp is unsafe. So imo its still in Kenshi's favor. This pretty much destroys Cyrax's patterns vs Kenshi.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Quick question, if Cyrax throws out mid bomb and Kenshi does this glitch.
Can Cyrax throw out another mid bomb immediately after said glitch?

How about a jumpkick + teleport?

Does this work with EX Buzzsaw?
I'm not really sure. We finished experimenting at about 9am.. It's Cyrax, so I'm sure there's plenty more to look into. What do you mean exactly? You mean, bomb, net, then another bomb as I reflect the net? You'll get hit with the spirit charge.

AssassiN

Noob
I'm not really sure. We finished experimenting at about 9am.. It's Cyrax, so I'm sure there's plenty more to look into. What do you mean exactly? You mean, bomb, net, then another bomb as I reflect the net? You'll get hit with the spirit charge.
Yes like that, does the bomb come out or can it only come out when the landmine is gone?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This removes "a" threat not all
Exactly. You don't have to do this point blank like in the video. The video starts with multiple bombs on the screen. You can simply make a judgement as to where the bombs are, and if a net is coming, you can time it and position it. It's a fantastic new option. I don't wanna here "Well, I don't have to throw a net!" Fine, stop throwing nets. That's what I want in the first place.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
fight back with your own cyrax anti-kenshi tech vid :cool:
No they won't

Cyrax players need the following:

100% combos
80% 1 meter combos
40%+ unbreakables
Secrecy
Low hit box
9 frame AA and air throw AA w invincicbility
F2
And more secrets

FTR secrets = fear

Maxter

Noob
Btw guys you can just delay the Net if bomb hits first he is done, noone does a net before bomb explode, you just have to time it right guys, Don't fear my cyrax Kids, I will devote myself to Punish all the Kenshis badly when i face them, I know there are no many of them maybe one or 2, Kenshi's hate cyrax cause they can't braindead win on him, and call his unblockable resets glitches, All the Kenshis are condemned from Now on, No Mercy will be Shown on any of them.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Under_The_Mayo btw i believe it lasts as long as it would take a bomb to roll out and explode since what you're doing essentially is making the bomb your own and rolling it back out. Instead of roll time its exploding the entire time lol
Yeah, that's why I decided to call it a landmine. Cause it's not a timed explosive anymore, it's set off by movement. Fucking crazy. It happened to us months ago but I was a bit too fucked up to even remember.