What's new

Breakthrough Kenshi - Cyrax Bomb Reflect Glitch - (the blind landmine)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
NRS...I'm going to say something I have said around 7-8 times in posts when something new & dumb is found that exposes how unfinished this game remains, either if its a balance/buff or stupid shit issue.

NRS...PATCH...THE...FUCKING...GAME.

How long are you going to ignore stuff like this, it's embarrassing, if its not characters with launching safe armoured moves, it's 100% combos, glitches like this one, smokes permanent invisibility, hit box merging, random advantage, P1 advantage, meter drain, input bug, that horrific Kenshi reflect x ray, d3's whiffing grounded specials, inconsistent block advantage on pokes, major hit box issues on pokes vs mids (Lui Kang's d3 vs Jax's F4), characters without the basic means to fight the top 4 characters etc.

Repay the fans, fix the game.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Sir i was makign top 8 w mileena before kenshi

.. and go for Kenshi to be third. You should take some notes from Sonicfox and improve your game instead of picking a braindead pussy char, but you need skills for that, so yeah, I understand you.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
I almost discovered this tech but failed to realize that Cyrax will only get launched when he is next to the area where the bomb went off. I thought he would get launched where ever he is standing. So close. Glad there was some sort of a counter to it discovered though :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
I wonder if the community has gone more than 1 day since the game's launch without finding new tech. That's what's so awesome about this site.

So if you managed to set up this glitch and walked in front of the landmine, would Cyrax get hit for trying to teleport?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
.. and go for Kenshi to be third. You should take some notes from Sonicfox and improve your game instead of picking a braindead pussy char, but you need skills for that, so yeah, I understand you.
I beat fox and have way higher placings mileena.

stay free cause I bet my money you're f ing terrible at this game

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I have to admit that is pretty cool tech lol

But you have forced my hand here. below is a video showing a few ways to punsih Kenshi using Cyrax.
More ways are coming, and there is even a way to corner fuck him, very similar to shang tsung..

Pluss i cant forget Krayzie tech

J360 and myself did these while i was in new york.

Cyrax laughs at your 30% Mhuahahahaahahaha! :tonyt

Maxter
Kosu
@Check
@Pig Of The Hut
NariTuba
Under_The_Mayo

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations

But you have forced my hand here. below is a video showing a few ways to punsih Kenshi using Cyrax.
More ways are coming, and there is even a way to corner fuck him, very similar to shang tsung..

Maxter
Kosu
@Check
@Pig Of The Hut
NariTuba
Under_The_Mayo
Great combos. That's what happens to me if I eat a net with no breaker. I don't really know what's special about it being Kenshi though. The same combos have hit me as other characters.

And I hope you're not fighting any Kenshi players that are throwing out RK on block! That's one thing that makes Kenshi good in the matchup. He doesn't use anything that can be punished by a Cyrax combo on block.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Great combos. That's what happens to me if I eat a net with no breaker. I don't really know what's special about it being Kenshi though. The same combos have hit me as other characters.

And I hope you're not fighting any Kenshi players that are throwing out RK on block! That's what thing that makes Kenshi good in the matchup. He doesn't use anything that can be punished by a Cyrax combo on block.
these just show what moves kenshi can be punished on and what combos can gain you max damage. i cant do a kenshi punish video without showing what can be punished, so we added what we could at the time. mind you it was 6am when we did this and we hadnt slept lol.

Ill try and get the rest up in the next week or so, pluss ill put up the corner fuck vs kenshi..

btw, sick tech! I love when shit like that gets founds, it always opens up new possibilities!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
these just show what moves kenshi can be punished on and what combos can gain you max damage. i cant do a kenshi punish video without showing what can be punished, so we added what we could at the time. mind you it was 6am when we did this and we hadnt slept lol.

Ill try and get the rest up in the next week or so, pluss ill put up the corner fuck vs kenshi..

btw, sick tech! I love when shit like that gets founds, it always opens up new possibilities!
Thanks for not outright immediately trying to dismiss it as useless like others have wanted to do from the first 2 minutes. And I believe you about the corner. Sometimes our Cyrax just never lets me out. Combination of high hit box and specials that don't advance him forward away from a bomb can lead to big corner problems.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Maxter
Kosu
@Check
@Pig Of The Hut
NariTuba
Under_The_Mayo
yea man this charater has 22 bad MUs