What's new

Kano Revealed at Brazilian MK11 Event Konvocacao

Not feeling the lack of body hair in the primary skin (though I'd also be glad to say I'm not feeling it if it did exist). It's not just because generally Kano's supposed to be a gruff and burly boy, but also that his body looks like plastic now. Maybe it's just the render.

Last edited:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
well it looks like im not the only person on the fence about kanos new look. hopefully his trailer would win me over. as of now ill continue to play cybernetic kano on mkx and my character created kano on soul calibur.

Last edited:

SenSx

Noob
So that basically means all characters on the main menu are playable ? (as though some were doubting it...)

Cassie, Kitana, Rain and Noob Saibot confirmed ?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I really don't get it. Some people are begging for reveals and practically had a hissy fit when Kombat Kast was canceled. We still get a reveal, but that's not good enough because it's 'just' Kano. You know, every single character in the roster will get revealed in due time and there is nothing we can do to make it go faster. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy them as they come.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Very happy Kano is back in. He was always one of my favourite characters, can't wait to see his Krushing blows. If he doesn't have one off of Kano ball I'll be kinda sad.
Imagine his EX kano Ball after he hits you first, he grabs you arms like johny cage in MK4 and bust open your ribs with his boots!

Lokheit

Noob
People focusing on Kano/Sonya interactions being overdone, aren't taking into account that the most we've really got from confirmed Kabal and Kano's interactions is their bit during MK9 and there's a lot to explore there.

Maybe Kano finds a way to strip Kabal from the Revenant thing and makes him his ally again convincing him that he was treated unjustly by the so called heroes while he was always there for him (including helping him after getting burned by Kintaro). Kano isn't a character that I care too much for, but he's there for way more than pissing off Sonya.

Kano and Kabal and Kano and Cassie are some interactions that could be interesting.

D

Deleted member 59910

Imagine if you create a masterpiece in 1992 and in 2019 you have a new engine, new mechanic. Wouldn’t you love to see these timelines merging? The perfect opportunity to reimagine your magnum opus. C’mon... wanting Tanya and Havik to make the cut is okay! But badmouth the reveal of an original MK character... Do you really like MK franchise?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I really don't get it. Some people are begging for reveals and practically had a hissy fit when Kombat Kast was canceled. We still get a reveal, but that's not good enough because it's 'just' Kano. You know, every single character in the roster will get revealed in due time and there is nothing we can do to make it go faster. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy them as they come.
Entitled man babies

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I agree Kano should have some chest hair, for the record, but it seems clear to me this design is based on the late Trevor Goddard in the movie, who didn't.

Edit: I WAS WRONG. CHEST HAIR FOR KANO!!!

Last edited:

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
My main is back, Im so fking happy. All I wish to see in the game later, reptile, rain, noob, human smoke even if I stick only with Kano. Gonna record a lot of tech videos and high level sessions since day one, subscribe to my channel if you want to see some Kano shi.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I've always liked Kano(arguably the best part of the movie) but for the haters I'll just say that if you are gonna have 6 of the original 7(assuming Johnny is in) then you better just have all 7. Especially if you are going to have Sonya.

Assuming again that Johnny is in which I think he's a lock, that means that the past 3 MKs will all have the original seven.