What's new

Guide - Cutthroat Kano Hype Train Video by Pig of the Hut & Machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
True.
If you go by the frame data only, then yes CT is safer. But skill wise and macthup knowledge you can make Cyber safe and vaible. But sadly, I am trying to still defending Cyber even though he received no love from the developers.

I beat plenty of CT with Cyber

Damage and ground Conrtol CT can do. Anti air and soace control Cyber can do. It's a good macthup regardless.

Cyber is still usable and viable, even when I off about it on the last update when NRS never touched Cyber. I beat CT with Cyber all the time. He is my anti CT.

You don't always have to end a string with a special.
Cyber is garbage compared to CT. CT does just about everything better.

But you know, I'm curious. You're claiming that Cyber beats Cutthroat so why don't you prove it?

Fight Gametime in a ft10, Cyber vs Cutthroat. I'd love to see how you play.

ando1184

Noob
Okay. Im down. I accept any challenge.
Actually I'd like to jump on that too @GAMETIME, I've been wanting to run CT vs both Commando and Cyber sets with someone and vice versa. It would probably help everyone in the long run anyway.

@PrimBloodGhost, we could do that too. Also I'm not showing any less love towards cyber, I just think he has to be played much more careful compared to CT. That's all I'm getting at.

Edit: my gamer tag is the same name as here ando1184

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I play on Xbox. Not surr if other dude does. On another note, I do enjoy Stream of the Hut broadcast. I do appreciatr his work, but disagree with the video. CT has weaknesses that was not address in the video.
I don't know what he plays either but I'm rather hyped for something that is practically a mirror.

Pig wasn't breaking down CT. He made a video telling everyone why Kano is the new flavour of the month. It's like a Brady video but it stays up longer :REO

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I think you all sleeping on Cyber

CT obviously has better mu's across the cast, but the CT vs Cyber is Neck to neck.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Actually I'd like to jump on that too @GAMETIME, I've been wanting to run CT vs both Commando and Cyber sets with someone and vice versa. It would probably help everyone in the long run anyway.

@PrimBloodGhost, we could do that too. Also I'm not showing any less love towards cyber, I just think he has to be played much more careful compared to CT. That's all I'm getting at.

Edit: my gamer tag is the same name as here ando1184
Cool. I'll send a invite when i get home from this job traning. I have all weekend for some games

MadeOfMetal

Now thats just...nevermind you right.
yep lol.. anyways i have had sufficient success with Cyber so far

ESG Jagged (Cyrax-LK 4D4/Kano-Cybernetic VS C88 Tactics (Johnny Stunt Double/Kotal Sun God

GG's C88-Tactics

and hope to play longer sets with ya. it was back and forth.

anyways he won his fare share in those games.

but what im getting at is Cyber has Very good Space control, and i think its better than CT's

not saying Cyber is better than CT just he has his place and IMO is the most fun, but honestly Commando is probably the funnest of them all.

ando1184

Noob
yep lol.. anyways i have had sufficient success with Cyber so far

ESG Jagged (Cyrax-LK 4D4/Kano-Cybernetic VS C88 Tactics (Johnny Stunt Double/Kotal Sun God

GG's C88-Tactics

and hope to play longer sets with ya. it was back and forth.

anyways he won his fare share in those games.

but what im getting at is Cyber has Very good Space control, and i think its better than CT's

not saying Cyber is better than CT just he has his place and IMO is the most fun, but honestly Commando is probably the funnest of them all.
I like how in the beginning of the clip where you're fighting JC it looked like an offline button check at first lol

MadeOfMetal

We should play sometime too, I haven't fought a good cyrax yet.
i only have XB1:(
i gave PS4 to my bro when the controller triggers started breaking left and right. then he sold it, cuz he didn't want to keep paying shipping to SonyPS

if you have XB1 then great. lets play some Koths, Sets and PRactice tech. im down. just friendly though its the only way i like to play.;)

thats why i turn down so many challenges on here. who really wins when one beats the other and a vid gets posted to make the other look bad. no one really!

MadeOfMetal

@ando1184

i only have XB1:(
i gave PS4 to my bro when the controller triggers started breaking left and right. then he sold it, cuz he didn't want to keep paying shipping to SonyPS

if you have XB1 then great. lets play some Koths, Sets and PRactice tech. im down. just friendly though its the only way i like to play.;)

thats why i turn down so many challenges on here. who really wins when one beats the other and a vid gets posted to make the other look bad. no one really

btw i like to play 30-50 matchs in a row, so we can both learn each others tendencies and make them hard reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.