What's new

Guide - Cutthroat Kano Hype Train Video by Pig of the Hut & Machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Excellent video, expecting more to come :)

I would like nrs to explain why this buff Kano has can have all these properties, and at the same time Fisticuffs fistbump, BF1, has 40f of recovery, and every string canceled into it forces you to block or is even punishable. Also, BF1 doesn't even have an ex version.
It simply doesn't make sense. Fisticuffs doesn't even have 50/50s xD I don't see a single aspect where FC Cage is not surpassed by CT Kano.

omooba

fear the moobs
Yeah kank was on my top 3 list of new main. Mostly cus only possible weakness is he's kinda meter dependant and cybernetic is bleh

omooba

fear the moobs
Excellent video, expecting more to come :)

I would like nrs to explain why this buff Kano has can have all these properties, and at the same time Fisticuffs fistbump, BF1, has 40f of recovery, and every string canceled into it forces you to block or is even punishable. Also, BF1 doesn't even have an ex version.
It simply doesn't make sense. Fisticuffs doesn't even have 50/50s xD I don't see a single aspect where FC Cage is not surpassed by CT Kano.
What if fistibuff made his punches ignore armor? That would be nasty

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
What if fistibuff made his punches ignore armor? That would be nasty
Sounds cool. What is clear is that he needs something.

I don't want FC to be broken, of course, not even to be top. But these immense differences between characters that even have tools of the same kind makes me lose fate in balance teams...

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I was listening to an old No Doubt song on my city's main rock station and the chorus kinda reminds of @SaltShaker when he realizes how strong Kano is now.

"Are you happy now? How is it now? Are you happy noooooow? ARE YOU HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY?"

So... Are you happy now that Kano is broke? :DOGE

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Pig you forgot to mention how meter hungry CT Kano is, or that his PowerUp has 15% DoT, not to mention that AirBall is not as good as you say it is. :)
Air ball is awsome especially if you instant air it. Now that it overhead when it was a mid it wasn't that good

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Air ball is awsome especially if you instant air it. Now that it overhead when it was a mid it wasn't that good
Not much changed, you block itwhile standing, it does not lead to bid dmg and is super publishable.

Kano is very good, top 10 for sure, but don't make a S++++ tier out of him people when there are characters like Cage, Sonya, Alien, Mileena, etc. :)

ando1184

Noob
(Slaps self on forehead) Can we just go back to -8 slice please? @nrs. You guys are up playing wayyyy too much, the thing is he's always played this way minus the yolo factor of slice now. Besides, Kano should be allowed to have at least one mk game he's top in. It's not the end of the world guys, he still has to play a solid footsie game and make good reads to win with. I don't understand how everyone is ok with characters like jax, Sonya, alien, and countless others being top 5 or even top 10 but it's downright blasphemy if Kano climbs a spot?!?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I was listening to an old No Doubt song on my city's main rock station and the chorus kinda reminds of @SaltShaker when he realizes how strong Kano is now.

"Are you happy now? How is it now? Are you happy noooooow? ARE YOU HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY?"

So... Are you happy now that Kano is broke? :DOGE
You already know what I'm thinking lol. Yes and no. Every one of us knew Cutthroat was the best variation before the buffs, let alone after. Now the "I play braindead easy to win characters" team has jumped aboard magically "discovering" Cutthroat Kano. Cyber/Comm was what needed attention, yet the best variation got the most love.

Happy the character is better than ever, but annoyed with the Week 1 player syndrome so I've refrained from commenting in threads.

omooba

fear the moobs
Sounds cool. What is clear is that he needs something.

I don't want FC to be broken, of course, not even to be top. But these immense differences between characters that even have tools of the same kind makes me lose fate in balance teams...
Have to disagree with you. I want him broken lol or at least top tier. Don't know if you remember Commonwealth grand finals. Funniest thing ever. If he was at every mkx tournament there will never be a boring tournament again.

Status
Not open for further replies.