What's new

Juicy IV: Which reportedly 3-7 or worse match ups are a bill?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
He refuses to play that matchup with me more then 2 or 3 games, he immediately goes Aquaman. I don't think he's ever beaten my Martian one single game with Martian lmao. Trust me bro that matchup is hard, Green Lantern gets zoned out pretty harsh. He has better footsies then Martian when he gets in though, except when Martian is in trait. But Martian can just zone and run away until he gets his trait
The fact that he can run away then rush GL down is terrible, but GL's oki is still there also MB oa's rocket to catch backdash and jumps.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Although I heard this was also 7-3 Lex's favor because trait and lazers or something.
If so, props to Max for succeeding at a 3-7 and not even being considered a "good Bane player" and stuff.

So I mean if we do lose some MUs, its against characters that really aren't common. We only really lose one semi-badly.

If you don't count like... Superman, everyone with a 2 hit normal, and everyone that has access to MB b.3.
I heard all of those things counter Bane. He might not even be top 10.
who said it's 7-3?

it's probably 6-4 in lex's favor

kevkopdx

Noob
I mean u brought it up, might as well state ur full argument. People are bound to see it and give their opinions as I haven't heard an opinion like yours on the GL v Zatanna matchup. Tbh, it is interesting and different and that is a good thing since it sparks discussion.
that is my full argument lol... its hard for me to explain

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
who said it's 7-3?

it's probably 6-4 in lex's favor
Must've been something super old or whatever.

Maybe it is, but who cares? Guess Max is just the better player. Props to him for beating a disadvantageous MU. Takes some work.
Lord forbid the grand master Bane @Blind_Ducky gets in it, it might become 5-5.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
That is literally what King is saying Batman needs to do.
I'm sure I made it sound cooler if that's what he has been on about. Regardless if Batman has trait it's a one-player game in a lot of match-ups; he may not kill you instantly but it's a slow drawn out death if he's willing to sit there zoning you out and shutting down any of your approaches with trait
Batman is Top 10

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Must've been something super old or whatever.

Maybe it is, but who cares? Guess Max is just the better player. Props to him for beating a disadvantageous MU. Takes some work.
Lord forbid the grand master Bane @Blind_Ducky gets in it, it might become 5-5.
ive played them both. i only did a short set with ducky at kit but he did well, i played a longer one against max at the tournament so i wouldn't compare the two really. i dont think the point is to discredit max. he has his own issues, but his footsies are stronger than ducky's imo

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
ive played them both. i only did a short set with ducky at kit but he did well. i dont think the point is to discredit max. he has his own issues, but his footsies are stronger than ducky's imo
Its all in humor, don't worry. I know Max is good when he isn't full-screen charging.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm sure I made it sound cooler if that's what he has been on about. Regardless if Batman has trait it's a one-player game in a lot of match-ups; he may not kill you instantly but it's a slow drawn out death if he's willing to sit there zoning you out and shutting down any of your approaches with trait
Batman is Top 10
Absolutely not. He has more even match-ups than not, Killer Frost being one of them.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Absolutely not. He has more even match-ups than not, Killer Frost being one of them.
Lol trait punishes slide, trait punishes dash-ins, trait anti-airs and trait punishes daggers/iceberg mid-screen. Batman does not go even with Killer Frost, he's not even free on wake-up he just has to guess once

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Lol trait punishes slide, trait punishes dash-ins, trait anti-airs and trait punishes daggers/iceberg mid-screen. Batman does not go even with Killer Frost, he's not even free on wake-up he just has to guess once, hardly Bane making you guess 2-3 more times after just having guessed correctly
If you try to rush down with Killer Frost, of course you're going to have these problems.

The only Killer Frost worth talking to about this is @RunwayMafia. He gets it.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
If you try to rush down with Killer Frost, of course you're going to have these problems.

The only Killer Frost worth talking to about this is @RunwayMafia. He gets it.
Please enlighten me as to how Killer Frost goes even with Batman. Maybe Batman a year ago when anti-airing j2 and sliding under traited bats were a thing but it's 2015