What's new

Johnny Cage Trailer Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It's a really, REALLY good thing they revealed him this early, because there will be more reveals coming and all the bandwagoners will just jump on the next bandwagon at the next reveals.

By the time all the reveals are over there would have been so many bandwagon jumps he will be forgotten so we can play him in peace.

Yay.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Did people see that he holds his glasses while doing a shadow kick?!?!?! FIRE!
These little details make me sad that I will never see Rain in a Mortal Kombat game... So much possibilities that never see the light of day because of one mans bad taste.

But I'm happy all my other trilogy favorites are still going to have those cute little details which make me love them more.

Cassie Cyrus

Both could use a little bit more color, which suits a vain character like himself, maybe even purple, as purple is the color of look-at-me-being-good-beautiful-and-a-king, and the other characters aren't in the game anyway who wear purple (Sindel, Mileena, Rain and Li Mei)

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Who'd say that TYM, the lair of Special Forces haters, would be thirsty over Cage's reveal.

Cassie Cyrus

Who'd say that TYM, the lair of Special Forces haters, would be thirsty over Cage's reveal.
Seriously? I never have seen so many Cassie lovers on one site, so this forum is everything BUT a special forces haters crowd, you have to go to other forums to see much less positive responses on the JC video.

THough I hate special forces, I love this video and Johnny to death, I liked him better outside of the SF, but his gameplay is fun anyway.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Like to think maybe nrs did something funky and maybe spark still mid if flag out which think would be fool, guessing amp versions 2nd hit still a mid though

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Finally seen it with sound and in full HD now I'm in my other house, and I'm impressed.

Two things I don't like though, the make-a-photo-move is bad, and I don't like it that the characters lose their masks during a fatality/super-attack or mini-x-ray...
Are you physically able to post ANYTHING without being a negative, joyless shit? Good god. If there was a worst new member award, you'd take it in a landslide.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I can't wait to play Johnny. Looks like an absolute blast. Here's hoping they knock Cassie out of the park just like they did with her dad.