What's new

Johnny Cage Trailer Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Wooo he looks better than ever, so glad he's back to the cocky douchebag actor personality, which was really missing in MKX. So hyped for MK11. Hoping for some macho man randy savage sunglasses for customization.

I'm just surprised I guess, I obviously don't know you as a person but you bring a ton of positives to this site, which is awesome. It just doesn't seem like you to low key troll like you have been. IDGAF about Jade but you don't see me trolling the Jade threads because nobody there wants to hear it. Is what it is I guess.
@HeavyNorse just really dislikes johnny Cage is all. My first interaction with them was arguing with them about Cage before MKX came out lol. I don't know get why people go on character threads of characters they dislike and tell people that the character is boring/bad/lame/ect. . . . .well unless its a guest character, fuck them. LOL But besides Cage though, they seem like a decent person.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
That’s actually how they make a lot of the sounds. They had some behind-the-scenes stuff before MKX, maybe on one of the Kombat Kast streams I believe.
Yea I saw that so sick!
But I meant more like, off all the sounds theyve recorded, they couldnt pick a more fitting one to emulate the punch? Hell why change it from MKX at all. The sound on hits was perfect

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
It's more a strong disinterest if anything. I'd rather cut him out to make room for other more interesting (imo) characters. I don't feel any hatred for Johnny, I just don't care about him.
You know you don’t HAVE to comment about the character then
“Oh idc about the character” yet here you are talking about how much you don’t care. No one asked and if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t be in the thread in the first place.

Idc for Kano at all, but I didn’t say a word in his thread. I just scrolled and moved along with my day. Try that sometime.

fireborg

Noob
Ok I dont even like Johnny and I am hyped WTF, only small observation - why huge amounts of blood go from the back of the head of kabal in xray? it seems unrealistic - i kno a lot of things are unrealistic, but thats besides the point. where they can, they should make it realistic and this is over the top

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
“Oh idc about the character” yet here you are talking about how much you don’t care. No one asked and if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t be in the thread in the first place.

Idc for Kano at all, but I didn’t say a word in his thread. I just scrolled and moved along with my day. Try that sometime.
Why though? It's a forum and people come here to discuss things in the game with other fans of the series. That shouldn't only be limited to the things people like or positive reactions.

I can't stand kano and I'll still want to discuss things I may or may not have liked about what they show off about him after his trailer/kombat kast/matches etc.

As long as people aren't being rude, why give af?

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?

I disagree with @HeavyNorse 's opinion on JC, but people keep tagging him and talking about his dislike. It's pretty fucking weird to expect him to just sit there and ignore the conversations about his tastes. Far as I saw, he was content to only say "meh" the one time and that would have been it. If you guys want him to stop explaining why he doesn't like Johnny, stop talking about his dislike of Johnny.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
All I said was "Oh, it's just Johnny." Apparently that was enough for people to get triggered. As people responded to me and the discussion got furthered along, I explained myself and my opinion on the matter.

Question is... why does my opinion bother you? Why does it bother you that I voiced it? I'm not ranting, I'm not going off on people who disagree with me, I haven't said anything that should bother anyone.

I disagree with @HeavyNorse 's opinion on JC, but people keep tagging him and talking about his dislike. It's pretty fucking weird to expect him to just sit there and ignore the conversations about his tastes. Far as I saw, he was content to only say "meh" the one time and that would have been it. If you guys want him to stop explaining why he doesn't like Johnny, stop talking about his dislike of Johnny.
Thank you. ♥

xKhaoTik

Why though? It's a forum and people come here to discuss things in the game with other fans of the series. That shouldn't only be limited to the things people like or positive reactions.

I can't stand kano and I'll still want to discuss things I may or may not have liked about what they show off about him after his trailer/kombat kast/matches etc.

As long as people aren't being rude, why give af?
You can discuss things you don’t like and stuff. I don’t mind that. For example: I think Geras’ Fatality is trash, while some others like it. Those type of comments or discussions are fine.

My thing is, why come into a character thread and talk about how you don’t like that character? That’s so dumb to me. If you don’t like the character, that’s fine and you can have that. But don’t come into a character thread and say you don’t like the character. What’s the purpose in that? Plus the fans are going to attack you and then you’ll end up butthurt.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Wooo he looks better than ever, so glad he's back to the cocky douchebag actor personality, which was really missing in MKX.
Wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Johnny was plenty douchey in his intro dialogues and combat taunts in MKX, it's the story where he was a big softie. And all we've seen of JC so far is... intro dialogues and combat taunts.

Except maybe as his younger self, if that works for you. I do expect they'll be going for the young assclown vs selfless dad contrast. So maybe that'll give you your fill!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zev

xKhaoTik

All I said was "Oh, it's just Johnny." Apparently that was enough for people to get triggered. As people responded to me and the discussion got furthered along, I explained myself and my opinion on the matter.

Question is... why does my opinion bother you? Why does it bother you that I voiced it? I'm not ranting, I'm not going off on people who disagree with me, I haven't said anything that should bother anyone.

Thank you. ♥
Idgaf about you or your opinion lol it just doesn’t make sense to me on why you would come into a character thread to say you don’t care about the character. Live your life tho. At least you’re not as bad as that Cassie cyus person

I dont care for likes so ill just be real.

Godlike fatality and "some" good kick animations.

Ninja mime counter is out of place. Like whytf.. I dont care for most of the new wacky moves.. His face... whatever.

In the Dizzy vs emo16bit video i saw the same combo over and over again. With how combos are set in MK11, i can already see most combos in this game look repetetive or atleast begin with the same amplified specials/CB..

The new stage again looks like its from a Call of Duty game...

Last edited:

SubZeroIce

Runway
I dont care for likes so ill just be real.

Godlike fatality and "some" good kick animations.

Ninja mime counter is out of place. Like whytf.. I dont care for most of the new wacky moves.. His face... whatever.

In the Dizzy vs emo16bit video i saw the same combo over and over again. With how combos are set in MK11, i can already see most combos in this game look repetetive or atleast begin with the same amplified specials/CB..

The new stage again looks like its from a Call of Duty game...
I agree about the combos, but so what if the map looks like a COD map? With 15 special forces characters, this should be expected but I agree... more variety would be better