What's new

Johnny Cage Teased by Ed Boon

I mean it didnt help that kunimitsu was the worst character in TTT2, the only thing she did well was good punish range. We were talking about her in a discord a while back and you were just giving yourself a massive challenge even using her.
But the Worst Character in Tag 2 is Dr. B. Like he's actually bottom tier

Jordy

Noob
BOOOORING!! Same character since MK1. we need magic (noob, shinnok, drahmin, nitara, ermac...) not humans like him. really boring wasting 3 slots with johnny, daighter and wife!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
BOOOORING!! Same character since MK1. we need magic (noob, shinnok, drahmin, nitara, ermac...) not humans like him. really boring wasting 3 slots with johnny, daighter and wife!!
Yes because a vampire who did nothing but suck your blood and a demon who had a club for a hand and threw flies is magic.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. The rest of us are going to love Johnny, DAUGHTER* and wife!!

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
This has been more less confirmed a bazillion times and everytime it is teased I'm really surprised and shocked. Cuz it really is shocking.....More shocking than the Skarlet reveal even! This is how shocked every MK player is feeling right now....everytime it gets teased. EVERY TIME. No one predicted or speculated him being in this game at all!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Johnny Cage is the shit, he’s probably more popular than any character that’s not Scorpion, Sub-Zero, or MAYBE Liu Kang and Raiden. He’s a badass, he punches people in right in their dicks, he can do the splits and throw sweet ass kicks, he wears cool shades and drops A1 one-liners while doing so

Way better than some vampire or an edge lord pallet swapped ninja

SenSx

Noob
I'm not mad at Johnny, I actually love him.
I'm just salty we waited 2 weeks for the most obvious character reveal we could get for the next Kombat Kast ><

They hinted at a gues,t it will probably be Johnny's voice actor...

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I'm not mad at Johnny, I actually love him.
I'm just salty we waited 2 weeks for the most obvious character reveal we could get for the next Kombat Kast ><

They hinted at a gues,t it will probably be Johnny's voice actor...
Did NRS confirm that Johnny is the next Kombat Kast somewhere? I also heard speculation it would be Kano.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Johnny's daighter and wife are his extensions cuz they related and have vaginas!!! Omg boooring!!!! More humaaaans snooozzze..

xKhaoTik

Guy is obviously an idiot. Being awesome in a video game for him is everything for him, its obvious from his comment. You are doing right by ignoring him.

Also, tagging someone or not doesnt mean they have balls or not you idiot, this is the internet, seriously, who do you think you are? Even the most soy boy dude out here can talk shit about you and you are never and cannot do something about it. You are showing how pathetic you are by posting a dumb reply like that. @SaltShaker
Lol look at this guy trying to be a hard ass. Did that make you feel better?

Ceroder

Noob
But how will Saltshaker be able to regulate the soy boy beta cucks trying to step to him??? :eek:
Some of you lads are actually way worse than Reddit users, how tf did you come to that conclusion from that long ass reply I posted? You could've made fun of how long that reply was and it would've made way more sense

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Lol look at this guy trying to be a hard ass. Did that make you feel better?
I looked like twice for that post you replied to so it must be gone unless I'm blind. I'm mad that I missed it live (lol), but I'm glad I can still live up to my name. Response be like-

xKhaoTik

I looked like twice for that post you replied to so it must be gone unless I'm blind. I'm mad that I missed it live (lol), but I'm glad I can still live up to my name. Response be like-

I was looking for it too lol.

Damn how can he make a post like that then delete it? I guess he really was trying to be a hard ass =/