What's new

Johnny Cage Teased by Ed Boon

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Johnny Cage is the shit, he’s probably more popular than any character that’s not Scorpion, Sub-Zero, or MAYBE Liu Kang and Raiden. He’s a badass, he punches people in right in their dicks, he can do the splits and throw sweet ass kicks, he wears cool shades and drops A1 one-liners while doing so

Way better than some vampire or an edge lord pallet swapped ninja
They should replace Johnny’s in-game bios with this post it’s so fucking gold. Good shit, Danks.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If that's the only thing happening in an orgy you're doing it wrong.

Maybe we share an opinion? It's a nice change of pace from all the endless complaining.
Yes, and you are all being dicks to other people having different opinions, which is fine btw, spare for the hypocrite shield the most of you are wearing.

Cassie Cyrus

Keep wearing the hypocrite shield, you obviously don’t even understand what I’m trying to say. Shitty taste? So Johnny Cage is also shit? I only hate Bo Rai, Cassie and Li Mei, if you call that a shitty taste there is something wrong with you, as you don’t like any other character.

Cassie Cyrus

I hope they don’t spoil it again like with Jade... Keep a surprise for once, don’t be a It 2017 trailer...

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
@Cassie Cyrus, in your short time here, you've become quite annoying. You seem incapable of having decent conversation. Why not change that, hm?
Honestly, that's just his personality. He's like that on every forum, lol. It's just his thing. Also he either has multiple accounts on every forum to bombard himself with likes or he is actually like the cult leader of the Incel Underground: Mortal Kombat Forums Division.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Honestly, that's just his personality. He's like that on every forum, lol. It's just his thing. Also he either has multiple accounts on every forum to bombard himself with likes or he is actually like the cult leader of the Incel Underground: Mortal Kombat Forums Division.
It's even worse than that. Dude has been here less than two weeks and not that it matters, but he has more messages than likes. Yet apparently he considers that an accomplishment for some reason.

Cassie Cyrus

It's even worse than that. Dude has been here less than two weeks and not that it matters, but he has more messages than likes. Yet apparently he considers that an accomplishment for some reason.
Saltshaker, your shaking salt all over the floor, but nowhere near any of my wounds. Try harder.

E

Eldriken

I hope he has multiple accounts here. It would alleviate this continuing.

Saltshaker, your shaking salt all over the floor, but nowhere near any of my wounds. Try harder.
For one: you're

For two: Don't try and egg on things like this. Let's all stop getting off-topic. I'm even guilty of it myself due to my initial post. So let's just keep it about Johnny Cage.

I think it's normal to see people happy about Cage being in the game in his own announcement thread

I mean I don't like Quan Chi, and if he is teased and people that like him are excited in his thread for his return, then I'll maybe just say that I don't like him and why, nothing more. You don't have to say "You have shitty tastes" or anything like that, it's useless and does not help the conversation.

---

I can't wait to see all of his intros, NRS did a great job with them in MKX.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I have a disease... and the only cure.. is more dick punches. I'm a sick sick man. I need more Cage and all of those healing, schadenfreude-filled dick punches. One of his Outro Animations should just be hitting the dizzy opponent with the split punch and then leaving his autographed photo on their chest. "You just got Caged. :cool: Johnny Cage." Just to make her a little different give Cassie a variant move where she low trip-takedowns your legs out from under you and stomps down on the jewels while wishboning. Call back to her mom finally giving Quan Chi what he deserved in MKX and of course dear ol' dad.