Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 5-5
Grundy 7-3
Superman 5-5
WWoman 4-6
Zatanna ?
Zod ?

Damn that's a little downplaying :p

Grundy can't do anything against arrow. And GL/Superman is 5-5 at the moment. Same with nightwing.

Sinestro is 5-5, you can punish all of his strings. I think cyborg beats arrow purely off zoning. The only 7-3's are aqua and lex. He does do decent against most of the cast though.
How is he a 5-5 vs Superman? GL you put 6-4 but stated 5-5 at the bottom.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Aquaman 3-7
Ares 6-4
Bane 5-5
Batgirl 5-5
Batman 4-6
Black Adam 4-6
Catwoman 6-4
Cyborg 4-6
Deathstroke 5-5
Doomsday 6-4
Flash 5-5
GreenLantern 6-4
HarleyQuinn 5-5
HawkGirl 6-4
Joker 6-4
KillerFrost 6-4
LexLuthor 1-9
Lobo 6-4
MartianMan 5-5
NightDick 6-4
Raven 4-6
Scorpion 5-5
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 5-5
Grundy 7-3
Superman 5-5
WWoman 4-6
Zatanna ?
Zod ?

Damn that's a little downplaying :p

Grundy can't do anything against arrow. And GL/Superman is 5-5 at the moment. Same with nightwing.

Sinestro is 5-5, you can punish all of his strings. I think cyborg beats arrow purely off zoning. The only 7-3's are aqua and lex. He does do decent against most of the cast though.
I'm only gonna talk about Lantern, Grundy, and Nightwing.

Arrow loses to all of them.

Grundy can body him in the corner for free and one combo does triple one of arrows. Grundy players with good AA ability will rape Ollie

Lantern is 4-6...it is a slow match and usually goes for a timeout...but lantern always has more meter because NW cant do block strings. its just to hard to counter zone Lantern with Arrow.

Nightwing is all around a better character. he has better damage, better footsie, better zoning and better corner game. 4-6 IMO.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier

Superman vs Arrow a 5-5??? Are we playing the same game??

7L

Heads up!
Superman vs Arrow a 5-5??? Are we playing the same game??
yes we are! The match up isn't bad at all lol. Arrow competes with him in all aspects. His f23 isn't too great until he gets to the corner and if arrow has him in the corner, it's a really bad time for him too. Also, his zoning is nothing. Jump laser gets punished by ice arrow, jumpback the laser with an arrow pulled, time it so you hit him falling, double dash, there's your back 3. I like that match up more than alot of the other ones he has. IMHO, it's 5-5. Superman just has that annoying damage in the corner, besides that, he needs to respect the arrow.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
yes we are! The match up isn't bad at all lol. Arrow competes with him in all aspects. His f23 isn't too great until he gets to the corner and if arrow has him in the corner, it's a really bad time for him too. Also, his zoning is nothing. Jump laser gets punished by ice arrow, jumpback the laser with an arrow pulled, time it so you hit him falling, double dash, there's your back 3. I like that match up more than alot of the other ones he has. IMHO, it's 5-5. Superman just has that annoying damage in the corner, besides that, he needs to respect the arrow.
annoying corner damage

wow

7L

Heads up!
I'm only gonna talk about Lantern, Grundy, and Nightwing.

Arrow loses to all of them.

Grundy can body him in the corner for free and one combo does triple one of arrows. Grundy players with good AA ability will rape Ollie

Lantern is 4-6...it is a slow match and usually goes for a timeout...but lantern always has more meter because NW cant do block strings. its just to hard to counter zone Lantern with Arrow.

Nightwing is all around a better character. he has better damage, better footsie, better zoning and better corner game. 4-6 IMO.

Uhh I don't think he loses to grundy at all, he can just get around everything he does. You don't need to jump against grundy either so the AA grab becomes useless. I'll have to run that MU with you sometime, possibly online if our connection is decent. But nightwing also doesn't have too much against GA. His staff stance isn't bad once you backdash d1s and know what to punish and his normal stance isn't trouble either. He gets alot of checks with d1 and can punish most of his strings.

Lantern, I think he beats out mostly everything that he does, I played HGTV Soapboxfan and I think arrow definitely goes even with him. Even though I backdash b13 all day. Besides the point, all of his strings that he ends in normal chaingun, you can check him with d2 because the range on it is really good.

ando1184 that was my bad putting it 6-4, was running through it quick lol. I say its 5-5

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Uhh I don't think he loses to grundy at all, he can just get around everything he does. You don't need to jump against grundy either so the AA grab becomes useless. I'll have to run that MU with you sometime, possibly online if our connection is decent. But nightwing also doesn't have too much against GA. His staff stance isn't bad once you backdash d1s and know what to punish and his normal stance isn't trouble either. He gets alot of checks with d1 and can punish most of his strings.

Lantern, I think he beats out mostly everything that he does, I played HGTV Soapboxfan and I think arrow definitely goes even with him. Even though I backdash b13 all day. Besides the point, all of his strings that he ends in normal chaingun, you can check him with d2 because the range on it is really good.

ando1184 that was my bad putting it 6-4, was running through it quick lol. I say its 5-5

I can no longer comment on Arrow match up numbers as I do not play this character anymore. This thread has made it obvious to all, that I am Batshit crazy. Arrow players you need to direct your questions to this man now. He will show you the light. Peace I'm out, It's been fun Ollie.

7L

Heads up!
I can no longer comment on Arrow match up numbers as I do not play this character anymore. This thread has made it obvious to all, that I am Batshit crazy. Arrow players you need to direct your questions to this man now. He will show you the light. Peace I'm out, It's been fun Ollie.
Damnnn, how can you drop arrow....our community is like 9 players now ;'(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I heard MMH-Bane is 5-5 as well :cool:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Damnnn, how can you drop arrow....our community is like 9 players now ;'(

I decided a long time ago that the local I played in on the weekend would be the last ride for my Arrow. Maybe in a few months after I see what the Patch does to the rest of the cast, and if NRS can go one patch without Nerfing him, maybe I'll come back. But as of right now. He is shelved, I will be watching you at The Fall Classic, prove me wrong on my list man, I hope you do well!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

I'm sorry. But I can't even respond with theory fighting cause your apparently on another level.

No your not crazy. Your 100% right...well maybe 99%

7L

Heads up!
I decided a long time ago that the local I played in on the weekend would be the last ride for my Arrow. Maybe in a few months after I see what the Patch does to the rest of the cast, and if NRS can go one patch without Nerfing him, maybe I'll come back. But as of right now. He is shelved, I will be watching you at The Fall Classic, prove me wrong on my list man, I hope you do well!

I hope I can. I'm notorious for sucking in tournaments but I'll do my best and get out of my pool. Mid tier hero.

ando1184

Noob
well let's run some matches tonight if you're on
@ AKLordof theFly and 7L

Do you guys play on XBL or PSN? I only play on PSN and would like to mirror you guys some times or even just play other MU's. That is, if you're both on PSN.

Pre Big Patch Aug 29th- Follow up post below.

Aquaman 3-7
Ares 5-5
Bane 3-7
Batgirl 4-6
Batman 3-7
Black Adam 3-7
Catwoman 6-4
Cyborg 5-5
Deathstroke 5-5
Doomsday 5-5
Flash 5-5
GreenLantern 4-6
HarleyQuinn 4-6
HawkGirl 5-5
Joker 6-4
KillerFrost 4-6
LexLuthor 3-7
Lobo 6-4
MartianMan 4-6
NightDick 4-6
Raven 4-6
Scorpion 5-5
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 4-6
Grundy 4-6
Superman 3-7
WWoman 4-6
Zatanna 6-4
Zod 4-6

Shitty Match ups - 6 (3-7)
Kinda Shitty - 11 (4-6)
Even - 7 (5-5)
Advantage - 5 (6-4)

batman

throw fire arrows

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
7L I don't mean to be a dick, but you know I didn't know the matchup really and was semi screwing around. Your arrow is awesome, but I don't think we should base numbers on that set. Next marlboro why don't we really grind the matchup out?