What's new

Combo List - Jax Jax Combo Thread

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Anyone knows the inputs for a double ddp in the corner combo? Saw CD JR doing it on stream but the archive is locked atm.

apologies if this has been asked before.. fairly new to jax, have been playing mostly pumped up.
My question is does any know the reason why the 3 in the 123 starter combo sometimes wiffs?

jax will lift up his knee like hes about to fart. :) though it looks funny it loses its charm quickly when i continue to drop the combo :p

any advice is always appreciated

SamZ

Noob
apologies if this has been asked before.. fairly new to jax, have been playing mostly pumped up.
My question is does any know the reason why the 3 in the 123 starter combo sometimes wiffs?

jax will lift up his knee like hes about to fart. :) though it looks funny it loses its charm quickly when i continue to drop the combo :p

any advice is always appreciated
It's because you are pressing down and 3 at the same time. It will cause the knee to come up. It's annoying but slowing down my inputs helped me with that issue.

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
The 3 in the 123 string has whiffed for me many times. At max range the 12 hits but the 3 doesn't reach. I'll see if I can find out exactly when that happens.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
The 3 in the 123 string has whiffed for me many times. At max range the 12 hits but the 3 doesn't reach. I'll see if I can find out exactly when that happens.
12 does a pushback, 3 then whiffs because his leg doesn't reach that far

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
At what range does this occur?
Actually it's not push back. I just tested it, it's gonna happen between two variables, 1. Your 1 whiffs and 2 hits but this guarantees a 3 , but if your two whiffs your 3 will whiff and this happens if you do it with max 1,2 range which is your max d4 range.Also his 1,2 moves him slightly closer to the opponent so max range is either d4 range or slightly out of d4 range

Last edited:

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
What are the best combinations of LawC to do before EX DDP? ie: 123lawc f3 or 123lawc123?

Last edited:

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
is there an current list of HW combos?
I'll let you know here, because you can midscreen from 123 that is your go to cancel if you want to spend meter. So from F3 F21 123 23 11 you can RC into this and confirm the midscreen.

From F3 and 123 (Close) I try to confirm 3B2 F21 11 F212 Ender.

Your Low can also link to 3B2 but you cannot really confirm this but its still an option. You can still go for your normal 123.

You can also link into knee (F3) from 123 11 B3 B2 F3 but the damage is 1% less and does around the same corner carry as 123. However it can be more consistent on females from a further distance confirm.

Reactions: STK

STK

I'll let you know here, because you can midscreen from 123 that is your go to cancel if you want to spend meter. So from F3 F21 123 23 11 you can RC into this and confirm the midscreen.

From F3 and 123 (Close) I try to confirm 3B2 F21 11 F212 Ender.

Your Low can also link to 3B2 but you cannot really confirm this but its still an option. You can still go for your normal 123.

You can also link into knee (F3) from 123 11 B3 B2 F3 but the damage is 1% less and does around the same corner carry as 123. However it can be more consistent on females from a further distance confirm.
Looks like you answered my question after i edited it lol. Thanks alot. How tight is f21 RC 123. i seem to botch this one the most.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Looks like you answered my question after i edited it lol. Thanks alot. How tight is f21 RC 123. i seem to botch this one the most.
Its less forgiving than most but F21 into 123 should be 10/10 something impractical would be F21 into 3B2 or 123 into B3 both of which feel like just frame cancels.

Reactions: STK

STK

Ok i got it! one more question midescreen going towards the wall after starter EXDDP RC f21 11 f212 and the pop up in the corner i do d1d2 EX GG 23 GG. Is there something better? @Undeadjim

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Ok i got it! one more question midescreen going towards the wall after starter EXDDP RC f21 11 f212 and the pop up in the corner i do d1d2 EX GG 23 GG. Is there something better? @Undeadjim
Depending on how low you hit F212 the higher popup there is, if you get enough pop up do 124 GG. If you get to little confirm with D12 GG this is something you'll get over time.

Don't spend meter on EX gotcha in the corner unless you're going to kill, either spend meter before on some of his more optimal corner 1 bar BNB's if you're good at noticing your opponents life OR save the bar and do a meaty into EX GG to beat all wakeups - supers + superarmor.

I do D3 EX GG and if they wake up I confirm with 11 11 F212 124/D12 GG for 36-38% its completely safe leaves you -4 and allows for mindgames on wakeup.