What's new

Jax and Kitana revealed in MK11

Snoop88

Noob
Kitana looks beautiful. Really great design and I can't wait for Kombat Kast with her.

Sub-Zero without mask also looks great. Reminds me of Kuai Liang skin from MKX which personally for me was one of the best skins for Grandmaster Lin Kuei.

Meanwhile Scropion without a mask looks like... Snoop Dogg? (Kawhi Leonard!)

Last edited:
Is that character select screen official or fan made? Cuz its strange that Jade and Kitana are defaulted to revenant while Liu and Lao are young version.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
That’s exactly what your problem is. Such a lucky break for poor little helpless NRS that they have Internet tough guys of your calibur to defend their honour.
Tag Team hype!

Is that character select screen official or fan made? Cuz its strange that Jade and Kitana are defaulted to revenant while Liu and Lao are young version.
It's fan made.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Can you guys stop with the intros against Shinnok?! My boy is already having a bad time with the lack of head and all.
Shinnok's personality is that of a stuck up aristocrat, he's one of the few villains that you can afford to make fun of without hurting him (too much) in the long run unlike Shao or Kotal Kahn.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That’s exactly what your problem is. Such a lucky break for poor little helpless NRS that they have Internet tough guys of your calibur to defend their honour.
When you're brainwashed to think others are soy boys, but you're actually the soy boy. We've come full circle, great, can we drop this useless costumes and bewbs criticism now? NRS should give us what we actually want, buffy Sonya.

Kishido

Noob
Can someone tell me one thing?

What is the "past"?

Is it the pre reboot timeline aka Armageddon and what point exactly?

Or is it simply the past of the reboot timeline aka MK2011.

I really hope they won't fuck this up somehow with plot holes

Pizza

Thrill Kill

What is the "past"?

I think it's supposed to be another timeline (perhaps pre-Armageddon). Look:

On the left: Kano from the current timeline's past. That's how he looks during the "MK3" segment of the story, Shao Kahn's invasion.

On the right: Bald Kano from MK3. The look is spot on.

Kishido

Noob
Hmm ok I will wait for more Infos.

Side question. Is there a confirmed listing who is an elder god and who not?

I see various listings about Argus or Delliah. But I never have seen in game

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?

What is the "past"?

We don't know the exact times (and timelines?) the characters are coming from yet.

As for plot holes... I wouldn't get your hopes up for bulletproof logic.

Ceroder

Noob
My initial hype has died down, so I want to comment on Kitana's design. She looks weird as hell. Her revenant costume is 8/10. But this one is 5/10 at most. Hairstyle doesnt complement her outfit, her outfit is just plain looks weird too. Why are you wearing skin tight clothing, and one that looks weird as hell too? There's nothing interesting about that. I dont care about her showing skin, I want them to be interesting. And there's absolutely nothing to get interested in this skin. It's just like Jade's ALT. People seem to like that one, but I just dont see how she's interesting or how its a "cool" costume. Her revenant look is ten times better than that.

Didn't realize it until now, but Liu Kang looks awesome af. That dragon is his fatal blow! I'm really excited.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I think it's supposed to be another timeline (perhaps pre-Armageddon). Look:

On the left: Kano from the current timeline's past. That's how he looks during the "MK3" segment of the story, Shao Kahn's invasion.

On the right: Bald Kano from MK3. The look is spot on.
Although you're definitely right that MK11 Kano looks more like MK3 Kano, I wouldn't take that as confirmation that they're coming from the original timeline. Because Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Johnny, Jax, and most of all Jade look drastically different from how they did in the original games (and MK9 and MKX for that matter).

Character designs always fluctuate even when showing flashbacks or time travel.

Unfortunately I think we're still clueless about the timelines involved.