What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
I'd be more understanding if it doubled as a 2-hit armor breaker, but nah... can't have that. Unnecessary inputs ftw.

stosn

Noob
My first day and experience of playing in HT variation. I found it funny ( but need more practice for QB cansels and combos ). thnx for games @Kay___Jay , his Jacqui solid. Double ground pound at 15:15 :)

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
My first day and experience of playing in HT variation. I found it funny ( but need more practice for QB cansels and combos ). thnx for games @Kay___Jay , his Jacqui solid. Double ground pound at 15:15 :)
Good stuff there man.
I really liked the 4qb-4qb pressure sequences, i abuse that alot aswell to make my opponent respect my offense.
Once they do i go for the usual mixups.
On a side note: You could hold your quickburst charge on a cornered opponent of a b2 longer if your gauntlets are charged up so you get the l2 quickburst juggle if you hit (easy 50% meterless). And if you're blocked you're still mad + to continue your pressure.
cheers

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
My shotgun casuals from yesterday. I'm dropping a lot of combos but she is so much fun to play! Start at the 5 min mark that's when I figure the matchup out. Oh and checkout the comeback at 7:00 min :)

Nice matches! I've been looking for the rest of Zen. I sort of lost track of everyone since I switched to PS4.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Pretty simple to time this new combos
You can replace 33~bf2 with 121~bf2 ( its 4-5% less dmg )
Thats some really good stuff there. Never thought of using Quickburst mid juggle. Gotta take that shit to the lab asap :)

stosn

Noob
I just practice it on standing opp in the corner - QB and hit fast as i can 11 after hit stun from QB.