What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

Hey guys,
Have been playing high-tech for about two days and I wanna know how plus her cancels (QBRC) really are. I couldn't find any thread about it.
I know the QBRC - b2 is up to +10, b13 is up to +7, 44 is up to +6, 121 is up to +6, s4 is minus, 1212, 114 are plus. I need more pls.

Also her range is really bad. You guys have ideas on how to cover space? I like using b13 and f1.
Thanks.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
All of us Jacqui players have been trying to figure that out :p I main Shotgun and don't really play HT, but spacing is a problem also for Shotgun. To cover space, I often do D4, then while they're still stunned, run in for 1212-DF2 or 4-DF2. (Preferably 4 because it hits mid, and DF2 is safe on block.) You need to be patient with HT. Sometimes I'll do BF2 outta nowhere, but it's definitely risky.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I use f2 to somewhat play footsies. Although it's not the fastest, it covers decent range and provides a free mixup (and is safe).

stosn

Noob
I think you should stop doing bf2 on block ( in HT variation ). Your opponent dont know how to punish it, but it does not figure

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Good matches.

Question about your high tech, do you find it better to leave them standing in the corner? You seem to be sacrificing an awful lot of damage & setup (~16% per combo) in favour of leaving them standing. Since the chip you get from another guaranteed block string is only about 6%, I wonder if this is the best use of the corner.