General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

stosn

Noob
If I remember it right, you can do 1% more with 2 or 3 SL

Yes, with 2 SL 1% more dmg. Do not test with 3 SL :DOGE

Last edited:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
He's got those damn SL combos down. I hate em lol. Looks good though. I'd love to see him play Shotgun vs. Lasher Takeda lol. Impossible fucking matchup, I swear.

SaturnFrost

HT Jacqui Enthusiast Skin Mod Creator
Sonicfox's (shotgun) Jacqui in action online gameplay.
............so Jacqui mains what you think of Sonicfox's solid (shotgun) Jacqui gameplay?
saw this stream...He completely dissed ht jacqui when i asked him to play it. Anyways, yea shotguns looking good,which we all knew before fox even did this stream:DOGE.

Last edited:
saw this stream...He completely dissed ht jacqui when i asked him to play it. Anyways, yea shotguns looking good,which we all knew before fox even did this stream:DOGE.
Yeah I thought so. However, the video is still nice to showcase. Still though, there might be some folks whom never saw sonicfox's (shotgun) Jacqui. So this is an opportunity to showcase that. With that said, Sonicfox's Jacqui is pretty beast and yeah (High Tech) is one of the worst variations in the game. But still HT Jacqui can be fun to play from what I heard from other Jacqui players I know.:)

Last edited:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
highest 1-bar midscreen restands.

I can't seem to get anything higher for the B2 restand due to increased gravity.

More Sonicfox’s Jacqui Bae Briggs matches!

I know she’s low tier but somehow sonicfox is making her work despite that. I also notices that she have allot of range problems. Other than that issue which most Jacqui players already know, she still looks fun to watch when folks know what they’re doing with her. Please enjoy!=)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

I know she’s low tier but somehow sonicfox is making her work despite that. I also notices that she have allot of range problems. Other than that issue which most Jacqui players already know, she still looks fun to watch when folks know what they’re doing with her. Please enjoy!=)
Jacqui is not low tier. All her variations are viable. I honestly can't pin point her best variation (nor her worst).

Jacqui is not low tier. All her variations are viable. I honestly can't pin point her best variation (nor her worst).
I agree. I wish folks would stop downplaying Jacqui as well. I only stated that she low tier due to where shes placed on the evening hubs tier list. I personally also don’t believe she’s low tier either. Especially after seeing what good Jacqui players can do with her. I feel like she more in the mid-tier range but I can be wrong, hell she might be higher. =)

How df is he doing that SL like that?