What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I’ve been playing her non stop all day.. have a pretty decent grasp of her now..

The f3 is a lot less useful than I thought it’d be..

Trait is awesome...love how the startup low profiles high projectiles

Hexes would be so much more useful if I could pick them..

There is nothing funnier than putting up the shield close to them and they use a projectile and get hit in the face..

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
I actually kind of see Bane being a tough matchup for some reason. He doesn't give a shit about her wall since he doesn't use projectiles, and Enchantress has a pretty risky wakeup against Bane since it's single hitting and costs meter. Enchantress certainly out footsies him but if Bane makes a good armoured read on a B2 or something it's going to be schmix time
That's true. On the other hand she should have plenty of space to use a curse and if she is lucky and manages to disable his special moves he is screwed lol

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
If you're using hexes in neutral you're probs not doing it right I think. Getting it off of knockdowns is possible if the opponent doesn't delayed wakeup, and if they do you can start going for other things like character power setups etc.

It's already been mentioned that you have a choice off of F23 MB to either cash out for damage or go for hex/trait and get slightly less damage.

Imo if you're using trait to get hexes in the neutral you now have about 7 seconds to capitalise off of it from probably something close to fullscreen while having no trait. yay. Against some characters I think it will be easier to get it against them from fullscreen just from the use of BF1.

I think characters who have quite slow, single hitting zoning with have trouble dealing with BF1 and Hexes, such as Green Arrow, Sub, Superman, and Cyborg since they can't shoot more than 1 projectile to deal with the wall.

Characters like Deadshot, Fate and Red Hood have multi-hitting projectile that can work against wall.

Characters like Poison Ivy, Atrocitus, Firestorm, Aquaman, Atom, Green Lantern, and Black Adam all have projectiles that can go past BF1 and trait.

Pushdown characters such as Flash, Robin, Scarecrow, and Bane you're just gonna have to use trait.

Cursa

I don't see why Black Adam's lightning goes through the shield when Captain Cold's stalactites don't.
Black Adam's lightning is dumb and not a projectile for some reason. It also goes through atro shield and I believe it goes through grodd's projectile immunity

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
This has been talked about I think but Ice Cube(F23 MB) gives you a chance to put a hex up while continuing the combo. You sacrifice damage but there's a lot of upside. If you get Fehu it's party time and they lose their wakeup(no specials) and you could probably restack it with with no issue midscreen with the right knockdown. Note that regular F23 is a hard knockdown(+33) out of the air.

Example combos:

113, F23 MB, Hex, F23 (218)

B23, F23 MB, Hex, F23(230)

B21~Hex MB, B3, JI3, F23 MB, Hex, F23(334, can use other starters into Hex MB but it can be tough.)

Cursa

This has been talked about I think but Ice Cube(F23 MB) gives you a chance to put a hex up while continuing the combo. You sacrifice damage but there's a lot of upside. If you get Fehu it's party time and they lose their wakeup(no specials) and you could probably restack it with with no issue midscreen with the right knockdown. Note that regular F23 is a hard knockdown(+33) out of the air.

Example combos:

113, F23 MB, Hex, F23 (218)

B23, F23 MB, Hex, F23(230)

B21~Hex MB, B3, JI3, F23 MB, Hex, F23(334, can use other starters into Hex MB but it can be tough.)

They're all sort of useful in their own way when they're on the opponent at the end of a combo. Some characters keep their wakeup if you get Ehwaz but it can't be made safe, like Green Arrow, Darkseid, or Deadshot.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Midscreen setup: Ending in 114 and doing a sweep makes it a fun to blockable.

Explaination:
Doesnt matter which hits first because the actual popup will always hit last and is the mid. If the sweep hits first the overhead and mid come out/if the overhead hits first the sweep would then sweep them but the second hit which is a mid combos into it.
You can tell which hit first by the damage at the end. If the overhead hits first then its less damage.
on superman these are the numbers Oh402.94o/LO398.31.

In the corner you can abuse her VERY FAST mb roll and cross them up similar to how sonic fox would us CC icicle.