What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Yea, I don't know if they planned it but it works out for the best for practice mode stuff.
Yeah I was just trying to figure out which hex was which and I was like "Man this is such a dumb feature". And then as I typed it I thought.

Oh.

I see.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Of people who have her ATM, could u post the available inputs for the trait please (screenshot of trait pausescreen tab be nice :p)

Looking forward to getting home from work tomorrow and having a mess about with her

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Trait inputs:

4 = Xibalba(Summon zombie)
DF3 = Demonic Sacrifice(Explode Xibalba in place, it's a mid)
DB3 = Demonic Guard(Xibalba stands in place and blocks you like CC's ice block.)
DB3 = Cancel Guard(Cancels it.)

Xibalba automatically goes into his overhead~mid launcher when he is close to the opponent unless he is in his guard stance.

DF3 is the only one with any real frame data and is listed as 16 startup, 6 active, 16 recover, 5 block and 51 hit advantage. You can use it out of his guard stance.

Cursa

MB Roll is like really fucking good. For example, if you have your best buddy set to blocking, and the enemy jumps in on you to get over him, you can MB roll past him and he'll switch sides, which could mean putting them in the corner WITH your trait up into spooky scary stuff. Plus her D2 is also fucking amazing so if they try to jump out you pretty much can just D2 for free since it's the only thing they can really do (provided your best buddy has enough time left before he dies).

ALSO I think if best buddy is out in the neutral and he's about to his overhead smack, you can do a well timed MB roll to cross it up, which you can then get a B3 off of if you space right. If you think they'll expect the MB roll then you can use Far F3 to confirm off of it

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I can’t wait to try her out, there’s a lot of set-ups in my mind already ;_;
can you pls tell me what you are thinking cause she feels like hot ass. Played against an atroc and you lose at every range.
Your buttons are too slow for close range.
He beats you mid range with his speed.
Long range he tornados you if you sneeze.

One thing she has over him is that her hells wall causes the shield that atroc gets from his cat to shoot back a projectile.

Cursa

And I don't know if I just suck but I am pretty sure you can just mash through out of a blocked S2 and beat the parry, block the regular 23 and punish the gap of charged 3.

Cursa

can you pls tell me what you are thinking cause she feels like hot ass. Played against an atroc and you lose at every range.
Your buttons are too slow for close range.
He beats you mid range with his speed.
Long range he tornados you if you sneeze.

One thing she has over him is that her hells wall causes the shield that atroc gets from his cat to shoot back a projectile.
I don't see anyone ever getting a hex on a good atrocitus.

SixPathsOfHate

MB Roll is like really fucking good. For example, if you have your best buddy set to blocking, and the enemy jumps in on you to get over him, you can MB roll past him and he'll switch sides, which could mean putting them in the corner WITH your trait up into spooky scary stuff. Plus her D2 is also fucking amazing so if they try to jump out you pretty much can just D2 for free since it's the only thing they can really do (provided your best buddy has enough time left before he dies).

ALSO I think if best buddy is out in the neutral and he's about to his overhead smack, you can do a well timed MB roll to cross it up, which you can then get a B3 off of if you space right. If you think they'll expect the MB roll then you can use Far F3 to confirm off of it
This is something I was thinking of. You get a free trait call or hex cast if you catch them with f23mb and can combo after both. You could summon the fiend during the ice and restand them with 23 and cancel the 3 with a mb roll as the fiend is coming in. Seems a bit strict but i will test this.

SixPathsOfHate

I don't see anyone ever getting a hex on a good atrocitus.
I dont see anyone getting a hex on anyone with ground or sky projectiles. You just dont have anything to make atroc scared of you.

I have some theory crafting with using the fiend to block wakeups but you have nothing that makes them not want to jump.

Cursa

This is something I was thinking of. You get a free trait call or hex cast if you catch them with f23mb and can combo after both. You could summon the fiend during the ice and restand them with 23 and cancel the 3 with a mb roll as the fiend is coming in. Seems a bit strict but i will test this.
Wait, you can get a combo off of F23 MB 4 and F23 MB BF3?

Cursa

I dont see anyone getting a hex on anyone with ground or sky projectiles. You just dont have anything to make atroc scared of you.

I have some theory crafting with using the fiend to block wakeups but you have nothing that makes them not want to jump.
Her D2 is hella good and S3 is also a very good anti air

Cursa

I also think you can delay it if you make the minion block as soon as he gets within range

Cursa

I cant seem to get any other command once he get s in range for the overhead.
You can do it just before the range and as soon as you let him go he'll do it. If he's not moving and the opponent has moved in range of the overhead I am sure he just does it as soon as you let him go

SixPathsOfHate

Wait, you can get a combo off of F23 MB 4 and F23 MB BF3?
Yea. I have been able to get 12/113/f23 after the hex call. The trait call is faster so you can get more off of it and even make it combo after they break from the ice. A combo that I have been looking at is f23 4 11 4(attacks) b3 ender. You can dash after the b3 and get a S2 but it scales like hell.

EDIT: F3 is gonna play a BIG part in her neutral. Its fast and has deceptively long range along with being plus on block if I remember.

Cursa

All i can tell you is that she has really good normals, safe on everything, j2 is busted, mixups and good damage, s1 crazy range and also really good mids, good d2, trait pressure, great air dash, pretty much anything you want lol
Sounds like Hellboy

Cursa

I actually kind of see Bane being a tough matchup for some reason. He doesn't give a shit about her wall since he doesn't use projectiles, and Enchantress has a pretty risky wakeup against Bane since it's single hitting and costs meter. Enchantress certainly out footsies him but if Bane makes a good armoured read on a B2 or something it's going to be schmix time

Cursa

I imagine an atrocitus just punch walking in place, or a Robin just running into the minion for 10 seconds lol

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Oh, its still feels ok in the neutral compared to other f3s
Well yeah her range is great so people will be scared to press anything after, I honestly think you'll be able to do another f3 after the far f3 is blocked similar to what you see Brainiac do in the corner with multiple f3 pressure