What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Immediately thinking that landing the ice cube while they are cursed for the restand is going to be the dirt.

While they're frozen, summon Zabolo and charge her blockable in their face and he covers you if they try to punish so you don't need to do the parry version. Maybe if this is close enough to the corner you can actually combo off the unblockable?

You could always dash cancel it and throw them for maybe an unblockable launcher or as Zabolo gets closer you dash cancel it and do her b1 so her low starter hits at the same time as the overhead.

Hell, maybe you can dash cancel and then go for a crossup j2 so the demon overhead hits one side and her sword on the other.

You could also use this whole opportunity to set her up Hell Gate, Mana Shield, or even place another curse.

Yeah.. I like what I see.

A LOT.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I don't believe that's correct, unless I misunderstood the stream. I think there are different commands.
Dizzy did say doing another curse won't "re-roll the one you got until it runs out" re-roll makes me assume it's like WoWo's trait, on the side of the screen text came up each time you did a curse with what curse it was I'd assume, to let you know maybe. I will let everyone know as much as possible Tuesday since I am in Australia I usually get my hands on her a good couple of hours before you guys

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Yeah I'm pretty convinced it is random now too, otherwise they would have showcased each separate one wouldn't they? But instead they just said the 4 possible curses and didn't demonstrate what they did.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Also a character who has good anti-zoning options along with a really strong footsie game and probably has lots of sick tech? Sign me up ma dude.

Can we stop talking about trivial shit and acknowledge the fact that she actually says: "Your soul is mine" during that mb soul steal move?!? It is probably the closest it will ever get to Shang in this game. And that makes me main a female character for the first time in my life))

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
She's gonna take like a year to fully discover every setup, I'm committed!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Can you make a curse while they are in the ice cube?
She’s not even out yet so no one knows.

I doubt it tho. They aren’t frozen for that long and curse looks SUPER slow.

I’m sure we’ll find out ways to set up a curse but I don’t think ice cube would be one of them.

trufenix

bye felicia
So many theorists, so few scientists...

Pentacle Hex is b,f+3. 4 possible random results:
Mannaz (pentagrams) - no meter gain
Hagalz (Bubbles) - meter burn hurts

(not sure which is which)
Fehu (smoke) - No specials, trait
Ehwaz (static) - Jumps/Ducks hurt

Cannot hit invincible frames (knockdown, backdash, teleports), but deals 32 on a successful "hit". No debuff on MB. "Stacking" the curse does damage again, and resets the debuff timer but maintains current curse.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
So many theorists, so few scientists...

Pentacle Hex is b,f+3. 4 possible random results:
Mannaz (pentagrams) - no meter gain
Hagalz (Bubbles) - meter burn hurts

(not sure which is which)
Fehu (smoke) - No specials, trait
Ehwaz (static) - Jumps/Ducks hurt

Cannot hit invincible frames (knockdown, backdash, teleports), but deals 32 on a successful "hit". No debuff on MB. "Stacking" the curse does damage again, and resets the debuff timer but maintains current curse.
Named for Futhark Runes, cool. I like how they're giving her stuff from different magical traditions around the world.