What's new

Question - Summoner It is time for some real Quan talk

Is Lord Quan broken ?

• YAAASSS !

Votes: 108 61.0%
  • He is balanced but top 5

Votes: 46 26.0%
  • He needs more buffs because why the **** not?

Votes: 23 13.0%

• Total voters

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm just having a good time, haven't said a single thing about Quan Chi's balance I'm just commenting on some peoples statements on the topic because this is just hilarious at this point :D

P.S. For someone who had a BIG issue with me quoting his post in another thread and calling it a personal attack and to leave you alone, all just for saying "easy for you to say".... Your post here is pretty amazingly hypocritical lol my post was a LOT less personal lol. If you are so adamant that you don't want to get in arguments with me, why the fuck are you going out of your way to start one haha it was a legit question to the statements being made by someone else, completely irrelevant of yourself and absolutely nothing to do with you.

My bad it auto changed that shit back to white when I copy pasted and I didn't notice lol I'll fix it back up

....Wow. You really DON'T understand jokes.

Like....at all.

Wow. It wasn't even personal. The joke was, "Hey, this thread is just like those other threads. You posted in those threads and now you posted in this one. Haha. Funny."

Seriously. Just...wow.

gibster13

A fan of fans
I am not downplaying. Quan Chi is clearly a very strong character. I would have no problem with the low bat hitting mid or the EX rune being slightly less advantage on block. But by creating this thread, you are contributing to the witch-hunt and indirectly supporting the anti-zoning scrubs and zealots of the community.
The intention of the thread wasn't the anti-zoning , I am a zoner it's what I love about Quan. I just wanted opinions of his vortex

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
Quan chi does need his poke nerfed. His mixups slowed down. And his bat either taken away for have a 5 second recovery, Also his mixups need to be blockable, hopefully they ban this character from tournaments

haketh

Noob
I am not downplaying. Quan Chi is clearly a very strong character. I would have no problem with the low bat hitting mid or the EX rune being slightly less advantage on block. But by creating this thread, you are contributing to the witch-hunt and indirectly supporting the anti-zoning scrubs and zealots of the community.
I'll say making EX Rune less adv on block is needed when people start armoring blockstrings into Runes or punishing B32

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
In this game you can't win by zoning, if all you have is zoning you are screwed. So a good zoner in this game must have either good mix ups or good pressure, or at least a supergood armored move to complement his zoning, Quan has crazy mix ups and a vortex. If you take that away he will only have zoning that does nothing in this game.
Ahhhhh. Kitana. Damn near all zoning and reads.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
In this game you can't win by zoning, if all you have is zoning you are screwed. So a good zoner in this game must have either good mix ups or good pressure, or at least a supergood armored move to complement his zoning, Quan has crazy mix ups and a vortex. If you take that away he will only have zoning that does nothing in this game.
Tell that to Kitana players.

The Highlander

There can be only one
A 6 frame down 1 that's pretty damn minus on block does not automatically make a characters defence above average. Not downplaying, but that's a ludicrous statement.

Blood God Kotal Kahn has godlike fast low pokes and is still said to be trash when being rushed down.
Isn't that myth also being debunked? Kotal is god damn scary.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Guysss safe unblockable 50/50s into 50/50s into 50/50s is fair.
When it costs 3 bars? Yeah that is pretty fair.

You people keep bickering about Quan anyway, I suggest all Summoner mains make sure they're secondary is as good as their Quan, cause this witch hunt isn't going in our favor.