What's new

IT HAS BEGUN!!! TIME TO SPECULATE!!!

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
God, please, give me Frost and Nitara. I alwo want Cassie and Jacqui but to be honest i take them as granted. If they make a whole game to present the new kids and retire them in the new interaction, that are new levels of idiocy reached.
Nah that's extremely unlikely. 99.9% chance all of the kombat kids are in, and their parents, out.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I hope they release another MK comic. That series was very good to read. Actually re-reading it right now.

I hope some of the old 3d stages are in like Shang Tsung's palace, House of Pekara, Dragon Mountain, Sky Temple, Lost tomb and other classic stages.

Kinda cool if stage weapons return like it was in MK4 and MKD. If that's what Raiden picked up was.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
cool if stage weapons return like it was in MK4 and MKD. If that's what Raiden picked up was.
I actually had the MK4 feeling with what Dark Raiden did. That was the last game for me before going to sleep for 20+ years before returning back at MK9.

God, please, give me Frost and Nitara. I alwo want Cassie and Jacqui but to be honest i take them as granted. If they make a whole game to present the new kids and retire them in the new interaction, that are new levels of idiocy reached.
YES. I want a revamped Nitara! I think she could be really amazing with all her blood moves in this new graphics engine, 3d Era kharacters need another chance., plus Nitara needs a better and more relevant story, and I'm sure they could find something for her in this new timeline. I think Frost is probably in because she is technically gonna be a kombat kid for Sub-Zero, and it looks like the kombat kids will be taking over for the parents from MKX most likely.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I know I am really slow on the uptake here.. but I was watching the trailer again (Youtube is full of versions of the trailer with new music lol)... anyway.. what we had here was Dark Radian doing a BRUTALITY, then Classic Scorpion doing a FATALITY.

YES. I want a revamped Nitara! I think she could be really amazing with all her blood moves in this new graphics engine, 3d Era kharacters need another chance., plus Nitara needs a better and more relevant story, and I'm sure they could find something for her in this new timeline. I think Frost is probably in because she is technically gonna be a kombat kid for Sub-Zero, and it looks like the kombat kids will be taking over for the parents from MKX most likely.
Yeah, after seeing what Jedha, Ms. Fortune, Eliza and Seras do with their blood powers, Nitara has a lot of potential besides just being a vampire who looks like a succubus and spits blood. Blood powers can get crazy in fiction. Case and point, Alex in Prototype uses blood to glide.

Since guests are inevitable...

Who I predict: Spawn

Who I'd like: Spawn, Wolverine, Raiden (MGS)

Who could work: Spawn, Wolverine, The Darkness, Witchblade

(both Darkness and Witchblade exist in the same comic universe as Spawn.)

Lest likely: Wolverine since Disney owns Marvel now.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah, after seeing what Jedha, Ms. Fortune, Eliza and Seras do with their blood powers, Nitara has a lot of potential besides just being a vampire who looks like a succubus and spits blood. Blood powers can get crazy in fiction. Case and point, Alex in Prototype uses blood to glide.
Didn't they already kind of reboot this as Skarlet, though? I have a hard time seeing them bringing back Nitara when they one-upped her so hard in her own niche with Skarlet.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Is this game going to be Full HD, or perhaps 4K?
Are we going to need PS4 PRO for that?

What do you guys think?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Since guests are inevitable...

Who I predict: Spawn

Who I'd like: Spawn, Wolverine, Raiden (MGS)

Who could work: Spawn, Wolverine, The Darkness, Witchblade

(both Darkness and Witchblade exist in the same comic universe as Spawn.)

Lest likely: Wolverine since Disney owns Marvel now.
Logan already exists at Capcom games, so it's unlikely to happen at NRS games. That leaves us Spawn and the rest.

Raiden would be sick to be in, but he's unlikely to be there, since Platinum Games is owned only by Square Enix.

I haven't heard about The Darkness and Witchblade for ages. Dunno if they'd be in. It's up to NRS to choose who to implement in.

Didn't they already kind of reboot this as Skarlet, though? I have a hard time seeing them bringing back Nitara when they one-upped her so hard in her own niche with Skarlet.
Oh yeah. They need to bring her back, Skarlet was so different to not use her again would be a waste.

Logan already exists at Capcom games, so it's unlikely to happen at NRS games. That leaves us Spawn and the rest.

Raiden would be sick to be in, but he's unlikely to be there, since Platinum Games is owned only by Square Enix.

I haven't heard about The Darkness and Witchblade for ages. Dunno if they'd be in. It's up to NRS to choose who to implement in.
I'd kill for the Terminator.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Khrome for new character just for that one guy here who went off the deep end for him during MKX. His reactions in the thread for it alone would make my day.
;)