What's new

Tech - Cyrax Isn't this broken?

Gafar_NN

The Flash
And if you attack cyrex, it's game over for him. So he have only one way to win, with this shit. Cyrex low tair char. Without armour reversals, characters in mkx, so much usless

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
And if you attack cyrex, it's game over for him. So he have only one way to win, with this shit. Cyrex low tair char. Without armour reversals, characters in mkx, so much usless
Ummm......

No.
Reasons: You hit cyrax once, he still has armor on wakeup, cyrax still has the mindgame on wakeup that he has armor, and if he hits the armor, you're dead, you're just dead.I don't even need to explain why the opponent is dead once cyrax touches him

Gafar_NN

The Flash
Ummm......

No.
Reasons: You hit cyrax once, he still has armor on wakeup, cyrax still has the mindgame on wakeup that he has armor, and if he hits the armor, you're dead, you're just dead.I don't even need to explain why the opponent is dead once cyrax touches him
Armor bait easy, and you can back dash from this hard blockble, or if you smoke, like me, just smoke forward. Cyrex player skill, mast be mach higher to win some one. Or you can show me some video were cyrex completely dominating, I will glad for it;)

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Armor bait easy, and you can back dash from this hard blockble, or if you smoke, like me, just smoke forward. Cyrex player skill, mast be mach higher to win some one. Or you can show me some video were cyrex completely dominating, I will glad for it;)
Yes, but he has much more that that, he has guaranteed mixups that lead to a full 40% shich have htbs insife them.

I don't have ps plus, if i can get a game against a friend, i'll pick cyrax and try to dominate him and post it here.

Also the low bomb b2 thing, if the opponent is caught in the net high enough, he cannot backdash or armor.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Ummm......

No.
Ummm...
Cyrax doesn't have an armoured wake up.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Yeah, hes a contender for worst in the game without his setups. Literally only good asset is great meterless damage. He gets 0 on block 50/50s for a bar which is good but half the cast have only moderately negative 50/50s meterless. Dropped him for this reason, in mk9 without his resets his footsies were still godlike.
He can use ExFarGroundBomb to make his 50/50s launching and plus 7 iirc and the in game frame data is correct, there is a gap between though.

Considering everything but f4 gets lowprofiled this is near useless
You enforce your plus frames with a poke then when you've got them blocking you go for another 50/50, not useless at all.

E

Eldriken

I find it amusing that the folks here on TYM are apparently to blame for all the nerfs/buffs. How do we know that Paulo wasn't gonna change the shit regardless of what we said?

Things have been taken AND added that NO ONE asked for. That ought to be a clue that our voice(s) doesn't necessarily dictate what does/doesn't get changed.

Some of you guys need to seriously lighten the fuck up.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I find it amusing that the folks here on TYM are apparently to blame for all the nerfs/buffs. How do we know that Paulo wasn't gonna change the shit regardless of what we said?

Things have been taken AND added that NO ONE asked for. That ought to be a clue that our voice(s) doesn't necessarily dictate what does/doesn't get changed.

Some of you guys need to seriously lighten the fuck up.
im sure he doesnt just mindlessly do whatever he sees asked for the most on the forums, however you are crazy if you can't see the correlation between a lot of the stuff that was complained about heavily and the immediate follow up patches

Reaper

Noob
To anyone asking about the combos that i posted, look in the OP video and you will that all the options have been tested. The combos that i posted work for anything besides an actual throw because the throw whiffs, leaving cyrax standing, and I answered the question about if they actually take a throw. The 111 net was one sample starter you can do it off other combos that end in net

E

Eldriken

im sure he doesnt just mindlessly do whatever he sees asked for the most on the forums, however you are crazy if you can't see the correlation between a lot of the stuff that was complained about heavily and the immediate follow up patches
I'm sure some of what gets brought up here is taken into consideration. It would be foolish of me to think otherwise.

Wigy

There it is...
He can use ExFarGroundBomb to make his 50/50s launching and plus 7 iirc and the in game frame data is correct, there is a gap between though.

You enforce your plus frames with a poke then when you've got them blocking you go for another 50/50, not useless at all.
Cyraxs d1 gets low profiled by other d1's d3's and his

His d1 gets low profiled by other pokes. Not sure if his d3 reaches you could be right there

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yeah, the inclusion of this in FR is bizarre. I don't buy at all that "oh, but the patched characters are basically whole new characters as well!"- argument that was made.

Adjustments made to characters that have been in the game for a long time, been strenuously play tested, had massive amounts of player feedback and observable tournament results.....

Those changes are in no way the equivalent to the addition of poorly tested DLC characters.
You sure about this? Cause I'm pretty sure if I gave you and everyone else who is tooting this tune a questionnaire on Spectral Ermac (a variation who has been in the game since day 1 and has not received any metagame altering changes in over 6 months), not many people would even get 50% of the answers right.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm patiently waiting for NRS to patch in a command grab for Cyrax.

He needs it.
I would 100% gleefully give up all of this broken crap to have B121 back :(.

Make the bombs hit Mid, NRS.
Half of his most insane swaggish combo setups come from the floating bombs anyway.
Give EX Teleport (it has armor already?) and EX Air Throw armor so he has ways off the ground after a knockdown to compensate.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I'm pretty sure that's what the in-house QA testers are for. The guys that test the game every day. Have you looked at some of Paulo's replies? He doesn't care about what 99% of TYM has to say.
in which case my comment still stands, I didn't say anything about Paulo just that balance patches seem to be directly parellel with TYM's campaigning far too often for it to be coincidental. Whether it's Paulo or QA guys or whoever.

Krabman

Noob
compare it to good armor moves not shitty ones..lol. how bout compared to Lao, Reptile, Sub Zero, CSZ, Mileena, Jax and the list goes on.

and why does almost every character in this game have Standing armor. and when he loses resets and such, he doesn't? fuck that
Well his armor launches which is nice... I wouldn't mind givng him a faster/better reversal if it doesnt launch. (Assuming he's already fixed)