What's new

Is Sektor Top 5?!

ZtrideRz

Noob
Problem with the tier list is yes kung Lao is good against shit chars but against the best he is shit cage rapes him so dose sector so dose smoke so dose Jax.. then he has all the chars with a low hitbox that rape him.. sonya kitanna mellina.. how the hell is he top 5 there is no evidence for him to be there noone has come close to winning a major with him.. ETC mcfly came 2nd in a tournament in chille ages ago.. Jax smoke raiden kabal cage sector Kenshi are l better chars. How is he 5th really don't know.

I actually think this is hilarious, everytime a new character wins a major people assume they're the best... Every character is good we just don't know what they can do yet. Come on Sheeva players step your game up lol.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
A little off-topic but...do you think Kitana is better than Sektor? I find she has a better footsies game overall.
Imo Kitana -Sektor is probably an even MU. But you should better ask Ketchup, STH or IKizzle if you want an explaination about that MU.

Flagg

Noob
Please don't troll.
The thing is, I don't think he is trolling.

I also think Lui Kang is a really good character that people are not taking full advantage of. Because of how the game is changing, these tier lists will change. In time people will see how much better characters like Lui Kang, Skarlet and Sektor are over characters like Kitana and Raiden, who I think are both quite over-rated in this game.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
iKizzle and Maximo are awesome players.

Sektor is an awesome character.

All things we knew beforehand.

Why does this suddenly spawn the furious furor of the Sektor = Top 5 flaming bus through the wall of TV's?

Character wins tournament.

Character is then hailed as Top Whatever character.
People learn how to pick apart and counter-ass-whoop said ass-whooping character.
The beat goes on.
Rinse.
Repeat.

Every time.

Sektor is good but not Top 5 this community are such prisoners of the moment
Thats sooooo true Sektor was an un used char earlyer on in this game tho but i still wont agree whit top5 I wish we could make now a new and more acurated Matchup list than when tom brady did hes for now the Kitana one atleast is in my opinion the most acurated it can get for now till someone proves otherwise. I give him a top 10 tho

ZtrideRz

Noob
The tier list is bullshit tbh I love how sub zero players always moan I play sub zero he is a great char yet everyone has this opinion he is shit lol. Fact is this game hate it or not is very balanced every char is good if you know how to play them... I reckon if reo spent all his mk time on sheeva not kabal we would be saying sheeva is top5.. sick off these excuses for losing all the time.. take kung Lao he hasn't come close to winning a major got nerfed to fuck.. yet still some idiot players cry he is overpowerd before he was godlike but he is nothing like he was now that's a fact and i don't think anyone will win s major with him again in mk9 mark my words.

ZtrideRz

Noob
My honest opinion on the matter is NRS could put kung Lao in a wheel chair give him a fucking plastic hat and have him shout "rice and peas" everytime he throws a low hat.. and some arsehole would still have the nerve to say he is overpowerd. Top 5.. pff.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
My honest opinion on the matter is NRS could put kung Lao in a wheel chair give him a fucking plastic hat and have him shout "rice and peas" everytime he throws a low hat.. and some arsehole would still have the nerve to say he is overpowerd. Top 5.. pff.
He certainly is not overpowered now but he definitely is not this crippled gimp that some people make him out to be now. So Kung players can't go 2, 4 low hat all day or random spins anymore without retribution now. That hardly means he's dropped off out of being a great character. He's still extremely fast and versatile with the best anti air move in the game.

ZtrideRz

Noob
Yes but no one wins any major events with him.. He is very good but all am saying is not top 5 very good... So many better chars look at slips scorpion he annihilated PLs Kung Lao PL had to pick raiden. Yes he is mobile but his pokes ain't that great 9 frame D3 is beaten by most chars 7 frame d3 his teleport is fully punishable all his specials are easy to punish and bait. Low hat is useless at top level -13 on block his hat swipe overhead is slow.. I dunno I play him all the time know most his match ups and I don't think he is top 5

NKZero

Noob
Yes but no one wins any major events with him.. He is very good but all am saying is not top 5 very good... So many better chars look at slips scorpion he annihilated PLs Kung Lao PL had to pick raiden. Yes he is mobile but his pokes ain't that great 9 frame D3 is beaten by most chars 7 frame d3 his teleport is fully punishable all his specials are easy to punish and bait. Low hat is useless at top level -13 on block his hat swipe overhead is slow.. I dunno I play him all the time know most his match ups and I don't think he is top 5
woah Lao's pokes are great. a 7 frame standing 2 definitely makes up for the 9 frame d3. also he obliterates other people in the footsie game due to low hat and spin/EX spin. he has an overhead F2 with great range and an F3. even if some options are slow/unsafe he still makes the opponent respect his moves and that's when he can move in and use pokes of his own no matter what the start-up frames are. plus his mobility is unmatched by anybody in the game. well i can say that Kabal, Kenshi, Raiden and maybe Sonya are better than him...but who else? He's debatably top 5 but around number 5 not in the top 3 or whatever he used to be.

Ru Kang is another top tier character that people sleep on.

He's like jax except his 10 frame low starter doesn't get blown up by low/medium hitbox characters and leads to high 30's in damage.

Oh, and he has instant air and low projectiles that the EX versions stagger for a free jump in.

Jax + Kabal but better.
if only ru kangs d1 wasnt ASS id fucking put his ass #1