What's new

Is Sektor Top 5?!

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
I dont see how he can be top 5. He's good, but he has his shortcomings. At the end of the day for 33 character roster MK9 is actually really balanced, and as a result anyone who isnt non viable seems to have this "top 5 potential" when its just that top 20ers for example arent that behind top 5ers. However when you look at the cast as a whole u can not convince me Sektor that there arent at least 7 chars better than both versions of him.

Altaire

Noob
No.

wanna blow up zoning? duck.
wanna blow up jumpins? anti air. (something ikizzle did on EVERY jump in, this was not sektor specific, everyone can do it but they just dont.)
wanna beat his 6 frame jab? backdash on prediction, if hes mashing jab he gets 11 which is whiff punishable, or just d1/3 him all day.

sektor is top 10 IMO, but not for the reasons people are stating here. saying hes top 5 just because he won a few tournaments is really dumb, considering the whole community makes fun of the fact threads like these exist after every tournament, its really wierd how people are STILL making them, lol.
All of this is absolutely true.

Rodnigh

Noob
kabal, jax, smoke, raiden, sonya, kittana, thats my top top 6 at least in no particular order. Id say all of theses easily outclass sektor. so ya like most people with any sense are saying hes maybe 10 no higher

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
there is this character umm I think his name is Nimbus Terrafaux yeah he's definitely top 5
definitely top 5
yes um definitely...
definitely!
def?
de...

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ur list is missing kenshi...

btw, whats the difference betweeen robo sektor and human sektor?

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ

yup i forgot Kenshi and reptile among others that surpass Sektor...

Differences in Up missil speed, Xray launching hight and horizontal hit box, nothing too much....

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Human's missiles have a slightly lower trajectory, even his X ray. The 3rd hit of 1, 2, 2 has more horizontal reach, but isn't that useful...i'm not sure if Up Missile is slower or not so I can't say...

Canoptek Zombie

Error Macro
Never liu kang, but I do have to agree with sektor being in Top 5, his frame rate is ridiculously fast, and his flamethrower hit-box, is HUGE, plus not to mention his damage output....top 5? more like top 3!