What's new

Is Sektor Top 5?!

Are we going to flop around like tards every time someone wins a major?
Just be prepared for every match up. Every character is scary at high level
The more I think of the tier list the less it seems I know about MK

Both FV and PU finals were won by very good top 10 players, but that does not mean the character they were using is top 10 character. Sektor being a top 5 character is a joke. He is definitely not above Sonya, Kabal, Kenshi, Smoke, Jax, Kung Lao, Raiden, Cyrax, Freddy, nor Johnny Cage. Here are my tiers if anyone cares.

Besides these players being good, there's also the fact that the MK community was split once again between these two tournaments this weekend. And Sektor as a character is also pretty even matchup with Reptile or Kabal. Sektors usually have harder times against Smoke, Kenshi, Sonya, Mileena, and Raiden.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Btw congrats on your performance at FV.
Haha thanks a lot. I'm pretty proud of myself and the WNBA, especially in the 5v5 and in my amazing set with CDJr. Hopefully this new PA scene comes together on Saturday the way we expect it to. If so, I'll have a wealth of valuable match-up experience that I didn't have going into MLG and FV.

I was pretty bummed you and KT couldn't make it though. Maybe we'll find our way to VSM in the near future.

On topic: More fire!

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
WNBA
WNBA SwiftTomHanks
WNBA Phase 3
WNBA AC1984
WNBA Death
Special Guest ChrispyCream

VS

MAK
MAK Blackula
MAK (Should be WNBA) Eazail
Citizen Snips
Lionheart
KevoDaMotherFuckinMan

It was incredibly hype and the matches were brutally intense. Hopefully with all the recording that took place at FV, they compose a video/montage covering the matches and crowd reactions. In my opinion, it's everything you'd want out of a 5v5: close matches, superb players, strategic counterpicks and babies.

It was a lot of fun, and the MAK guys are just unbelievably cool guys/competitors.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Dude, like Johnny Cage is number one. There were like ten million of them at MLG blowing everyone up.

I have an idea. Cd jr just showcased his kang over the weekend. Let's go ahead and make that character top 5 as well since cd jr will no doubt win a tourney with him before it's over.

HD Smoke

Noob
This past week I've started to phase out Jax in favor of sektor so I'll finally have an answer for both KL and Kabal.

Sektor is right around top 10. His zoning/anti-zoning is especially brutal.
i was gonna say KT sektor seems like a better teammate for smoke. Can you imagine a team of Smoke, Sektor, Cage? pretty beast

HD Smoke

Noob
I have an idea. Cd jr just showcased his kang over the weekend. Let's go ahead and make that character top 5 as well since cd jr will no doubt win a tourney with him before it's over.
or we can say sheeva is top since CD jr used her before lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't know why we have people pretending there's this knee jerk reaction because two Sektor's won tournaments. Some of us have been pumping up Sektor on a weekly basis. This weekend was validation not discovery.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
CDJr has been playing Kang on the side for a while. I believe he picked it up to cover the Kitana matchup vs his brother.