What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just give me Fujin damn it. If they don't have DLC including him that would be a dropped ball in recent history. I don't really care about The Noob/Smoke that was done already, both are dead. People need to deal with it lol. I'd rather see Smoke alone brought back under enenra honestly.

I LOVE Sektor, but even I will admit that he's very unlikely to return.

Would be nice to see Sektor and Cyrax again at some point though but I doubt it...

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
soooo
what your saying is the fact that the community found out a exploit in one game of a character i like, i shouldnt like him any more even though i find his story and design to be interesting plus the fact that i mained him in Mk3, so he has nostalgic presence for me just wouldnt matter because of shit that happened last game.. ..nah.. so sorry .. im not really gonna change my opinion because of those reasons..
To each his own, dude. I'm not faulting you for liking the character, just saying that I, personally, am kinda glad he's sitting this game out.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
To each his own, dude. I'm not faulting you for liking the character, just saying that I, personally, am kinda glad he's sitting this game out.

all good , but the thing is i doubt that NRS would make the same mistake they did with him in this game.. he actually could have be "redeemed" Seemshe gets a shit storm because a flaw in mk9 game system in contrast to his existing move set . ... & even if he did/will have cancels in this game it wouldnt be any different from Scorpions , kang, jax, devorah, raiden, etc... all of which have been under close eye and knife of NRS this go round.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This makes no sense whatsoever. There is no such thing as "hidden guest characters" because 1) every character in MK is based off something else and 2) they are still MK characters and were created just for the franchise. They are not licensed popular characters from a different franchise brought in.

Just because you have something against Sindel, it doesn't mean you can throw out a faulty argument like that and be expected to be taken seriously. I mean Baraka (which you want) began as Nosferatu with blades in his arms and he still is pretty much nothing more than a monster with blades in his arms.
...but Baraka evolved beyond that before he was released.

Sindel remains Elvira, but that's cool right?

...but Baraka evolved beyond that before he was released.

Sindel remains Elvira, but that's cool right?
This doesn't make any sense. I like Baraka, but he hasn't evolved at all. He's been the same generic henchman for pretty much every single game. Sindel on the other hand actually plays a part in the story, even though I don't really care for her, what you're saying is clearly biased.

Olcadan13

mk1 apologist
This doesn't make any sense. I like Baraka, but he hasn't evolved at all. He's been the same generic henchman for pretty much every single game. Sindel on the other hand actually plays a part in the story, even though I don't really care for her, what you're saying is clearly biased.
Lol so has Reptile and he's been in almost every Mortal Kombat game. People care about how cool the character looks, especially the casuls. People think that Wolverine 2.0 is cooler than an old lady who screams

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
He evolved from a Nosferatu Vampire to something else before appearing in any MK game.

I am biased against uncool characters. I'll take cool over uncool any day.

Cool...

Uncool...

Cool...

Uncool...

Everyone should have the same bias.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
People please, Noob/Smoke is not going to happen. Better I crush your hopes now than you be left in the clouds with the fairies :p BUT I am not so mean as to just state that without reasoning so here's why they could but won't be in:

Why they could be in:
Two returning characters with a large fanbase
Would possibly be the first character with two of the variations being separate people (if they decide to design them that way)

Why they won't be in:
We already have a character that's two fighters that NRS will probably not be trying to push (further) into obscurity since they're one of the new characters
There are more popular characters, see Fujin, Rain, guest characters like Spawn, maybe even Havik and Bo Rai Cho
Noob is dead (probably, I guess him being sucked into the Soulnado left his fate unknown but I would say that's a pretty clear indicator he's gone)
Smoke isn't Smoke any more, he's Enenra. The idea of "Noob/Smoke" probably can't even exist any more
They'll be trying to keep to their timeline, if most of the Deception characters aren't in they're unlikely to be too.
Enenra is part of a faction kill for the Lin Kuei, they can't have him kill himself.

In saying all this I wouldn't mind there being Noob/Smoke to appease all the Noob and Smoke fans but I can't see it happening.

I see three males and a female again. Female for gender diversity, a guest character because they make the most money, and two male returning characters. Female could probably end up being Sareena since she's already got a model (although so does Sindel), guest could be anyone really, two returning males would be Fujin and someone else. (Lbsh Fujin is too popular not to be included as DLC, look at the polls and the site in general as well as Twitter. Also there were sound files found for him in MK9 suggesting he was in development to be in at one point so I expect him to come back. Pls....)

Lol so has Reptile and he's been in almost every Mortal Kombat game. People care about how cool the character looks, especially the casuls. People think that Wolverine 2.0 is cooler than an old lady who screams
I never disputed that. I'm simply telling him the fact that Baraka has pretty much stayed the same through every single appearance, and that he's totally biased against Sindel.
He evolved from a Nosferatu Vampire to something else before appearing in any MK game.

I am biased against uncool characters. I'll take cool over uncool any day.

Cool...

Uncool...

Cool...

Uncool...

Everyone should have the same bias.
Good thing there's opinions, right?

Last edited:
(Lbsh Fujin is too popular not to be included as DLC, look at the polls and the site in general as well as Twitter. Also there were sound files found for him in MK9 suggesting he was in development to be in at one point so I expect him to come back. Pls....)

:DOGE
Edit: Lbsh, the 2nd most popular DLC character wanted for Injustice was Red Hood, he won that unofficial poll (Let's be real, Boon tweeted Red Hood was in 2nd or 1st, then all of a sudden he was in 3rd) yet where was Red Hood? Not in the game lol.
NRS has their own agenda

What are chances there will be KP2? I mean, seems like a lot of people would like it. I would buy it.

Also, Spawn and Bo Rai Cho, I feel like those two would feel like cartoon characters in this game.

Spawn might work, but I think its silly.
Bo Rai is that drunk character from the story? He's a joke in my opinion.

Last edited:
If they do make a DLC and they want to appease casuals they should make a ninja pack. Let's get this straight, casuals love ninjas. Thats non debatable. Casuals are what earned this game the highest selling game so far through 2015. Now in this pack they should have both Noob and Smoke. They shou;d have Rain. And then they could either go the female ninja rout with khameleon or frost. The reoccuring ninja with chameleon. Or a whole new ninja with Hydro. That's just my opinion.

Afumba

Noob
Wow... Reptile compared to Baraka... thats a fun one... You cant be serious about that.

Olcadan13

mk1 apologist
Wow... Reptile compared to Baraka... thats a fun one... You cant be serious about that.
Both are henchman of the current Kahn (till Baraka dies lol), both don't have much going story wise besides their race, both are nonhuman, both are iconic characters that have been in nearly every game since MK2, both got whooped by Johnny Cage :DOGE

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

:DOGE
Edit: Lbsh, the 2nd most popular DLC character wanted for Injustice was Red Hood, he won that unofficial poll (Let's be real, Boon tweeted Red Hood was in 2nd or 1st, then all of a sudden he was in 3rd) yet where was Red Hood? Not in the game lol.
NRS has their own agenda
Lol what poll is that? It even has Smoke instead of Enenra so it's clearly not legit :DOGE

zoofs

bless
Why they won't be in:
We already have a character that's two fighters that NRS will probably not be trying to push (further) into obscurity since they're one of the new characters
There are more popular characters, see Fujin, Rain, guest characters like Spawn, maybe even Havik and Bo Rai Cho
Did I actually just read that bo rai cho and havik are more popular than smoke and noob?

Noob
Lol what poll is that? It even has Smoke instead of Enenra so it's clearly not legit :DOGE
Dude, honestly you need to stop coming in DLC related threads crushing ppls hopes with with information that is neither fact nor relevant... First His Codename is Smoke, its not Enenra. Enenra is What the demon is, not called, teh same thing you dont go around calling ppl human this and human that... If you reference the line in the story from MKX where he says "Smoke is no more only Enenra", i can only tell you he means to say that Thomas Vrabada is no more, the Enenra is in control of the Body now, But regardless of who possess the Body of Thomas that character is designed as Smoke and will Always be Smoke because thats the codename the Lin Kuei gave him, and thats how the MK universe refers him as... How stupid would it be for now on to change the characters Codename "Smoke" that is so well recognisable to Everyone to Enenra, But i guess for now on ill call Kitana Sindel Jade etc.. Edenian girl 1 2 and 3...