What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

Noob
EVENTHUBS?! LMAO DUDE PLS

LO neither fact nor relevant. Just because you disagree doesn't make it not fact. Smoke even refers to himself as Enenra so just stop. He's a revenant just like Sub Zero so stop making stuff up, you've done this before too lol. And seriously? That's not even the same, Kitana, Sindel and Jade always refer to themselves as Kitana, Sindel and Jade. Just stop man...
No, i think you need to Stop. Like you said we had this conversation before, and we came to the conclusion Noobs fate is just uncertain for that exact reason, so they could do whatever they want with him... the fact that everytime a thread like this is created you make the point to show up and call Noob fans out seems to me like you are afraid he will take the DLC place of your pretty boy Fujin, maybe you need to stop giving reasons why characters you dislike should not be in the game and just post who you want and move on....None of the stuff i said is made up, its all FACT, Enenra is the name associated with his kind, "The Enenra are creatures of smoke and vapor who possess a shapeless form. They are at times created from the souls of slain mortals, and can return to their physical forms. " So Enenras is what the Demon who possessed Thomas body is, Not his name... Smoke is the name Given to Thomas by the Lin Kuei, Thus if Thomas loses Control over his body to the Enenra Demon, he will still be Called Smoke because the Demon is still inside his body and hasnt left to be an entity of his own, the only diference is that its not Thomas in Control of the Body...

@Afumba I see your point... yeah maybe man, i dunno... I feel NRS is already in their way out as MKX is concerned, aside from maybe a char or 2 and a maybe couple patchs, i dont see NRS putting in much more time on this game. Tho i have no dog in this race, i like both games

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
No, i think you need to Stop. Like you said we had this conversation before, and we came to the conclusion Noobs fate is just uncertain for that exact reason, so they could do whatever they want with him... the fact that everytime a thread like this is created you make the point to show up and call Noob fans out seems to me like you are afraid he will take the DLC place of your pretty boy Fujin, maybe you need to stop giving reasons why characters you dislike should not be in the game and just post who you want and move on....None of the stuff i said is made up, its all FACT, Enenra is the name associated with his kind, "The Enenra are creatures of smoke and vapor who possess a shapeless form. They are at times created from the souls of slain mortals, and can return to their physical forms. " So Enenras is what the Demon who possessed Thomas body is, Not his name... Smoke is the name Given to Thomas by the Lin Kuei, Thus if Thomas loses Control over his body to the Enenra Demon, he will still be Called Smoke because the Demon is still inside his body and hasnt left to be an entity of his own, the only diference is that its not Thomas in Control of the Body...
All facts.
1-14K
0-Youphemism

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I don't see any problem with having Injustice 2 next year and a Kombat Pack 2 this year. NRS can support 2 games at this point with each release being bi-yearly.

Afumba

Noob
Nothing against her and all but why is there so much want for Sareena? Like what trait got people hooked on her?
I liked her story and the history & friendship with Sub Zero. She and Skarlet are my most favorite females that are not in the game already & i´d prefer them over several that are in.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I dont doubt that they can... they sure can. I doubt they will.
Why wouldn't they though? I've gotten the vibe from them that they want to expand/produce more content. What if Injustice 2 was released closer to fall 2016?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I just wish PC edition had been worth it :(
I have offline issues worse than most online still...

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Thats a little morbid... Takeda fighting his dead mom come on now. And there is no indication that she could fight at all.
Unlike Sonya/Johnny/Jax ripping their daughter's heads off...

What does it matter whether there is any indication that she can fight? There is no definitive proof that she cannot. They can make whoever they want fight really - it is a game. If it comes to you needing justification as to why she can fight... perhaps she could be a zombie or something.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da

What does it matter whether there is any indication that she can fight? There is no definitive proof that she cannot. They can make whoever they want fight really - it is a game. If it comes to you needing justification as to why she can fight... perhaps she could be a zombie or something.
If you read the comic it shows the she could fight.

Noob
lol at being scared of noob getting a spot over Fujin. @14K He's going to be in it.
Im sure he will. I dont particularly like him or anything but thats just personal preference but what ever happens happens regardless of what wants or not are in this post...

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Wow you all love getting your hopes up don't you?

Maybe deadbeat NRS will come through for you.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Im sure he will. I dont particularly like him or anything but thats just personal preference but what ever happens happens regardless of what wants or not are in this post...
My point is there's no need to be scared when your name is mentioned in another character's fatality.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_

Shes behind every other dlc name. Nobody really knows about her..