What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

Noob
Yeah that's true, im hoping for aomething today.
you know im doing that YT and twitter scouting every 5 mins lolol... im hoping we see something but im not holding my breath, usually we get a leaky here and there or hearsay about this things, and nothing this time, but lets wait and see...

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
i cant imagine we will get any characters who have detailed player card background eg noob cyrax or sektor unfortunatey, or smoke as he is a faction kill. prett gutting as i wouldve loved those 4.

i predict were getting a kombat pack of the story fights with juiced up moves list and character models to keep NRS work level low as poss. Rain, Baraka, Sindel and no 4 most likely Fujin

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
gimme the lin kuei pack,
noob
frost
sektor
cyrax

there's only one lin kuei in the game, we need to balance it out:D

How long after the last Season Pass character was released did they announce MMH?

And so is 99% of the cast, what's your point?
They announced him about mid July at EVO and then released like two weeks later IIRC. I could definitely see them making an announcement at gamescom, I hope we hear something soon.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I want costumes for all the characters new to MK but it seems like that's not gonna happen :/

i will say this with my hand on the bible... give me concept art skins and i will say this with my other hand holding my ....

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Dude, seriously? Kabal ruined mk9, how could anyone possibly want him back? I was kinda hoping they would brutally kill him off in the story of mkx, a la Sektor.

R.i.p Sektor :(

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
if they end up doing a story pack....

and baraka gets left out....

.... ....

i dont even think a emo level that high has been on record yet to compare to.

it be funny as fuck if rain gets in though, can see the gamefaq threads already
"why do i have to buy this character again in mkx i payed $5 for him years ago?!?"

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
How long after the last Season Pass character was released did they announce MMH?

And so is 99% of the cast, what's your point?
That wanting the return of hidden guest characters over actual guest characters is silly.

At least the actual guest characters are relevant to now? Sindel should stay back in the 1980's.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
if they end up doing a story pack....

and baraka gets left out....

.... ....

i dont even think a emo level that high has been on record yet to compare to.

it be funny as fuck if rain gets in though, can see the gamefaq threads already
"why do i have to buy this character again in mkx i payed $5 for him years ago?!?"
I would like to get Baraka. He's unique...

I'm just hoping we get more cool characters. No Sindels or Sheevas because they're very uncool characters, IMO.

If they really release more characters, i hope they bring Fujin, Reiko, Rain and Sektor (or Cyrax). More game modes would be cool too, a Tag Team and Tournament mode with 8 or 16 characters.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Dude, seriously? Kabal ruined mk9, how could anyone possibly want him back? I was kinda hoping they would brutally kill him off in the story of mkx, a la Sektor.

R.i.p Sektor :(
soooo
what your saying is the fact that the community found out a exploit in one game of a character i like, i shouldnt like him any more even though i find his story and design to be interesting plus the fact that i mained him in Mk3, so he has nostalgic presence for me just wouldnt matter because of shit that happened last game.. ..nah.. so sorry .. im not really gonna change my opinion because of those reasons..

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
That wanting the return of hidden guest characters over actual guest characters is silly.

At least the actual guest characters are relevant to now? Sindel should stay back in the 1980's.
This makes no sense whatsoever. There is no such thing as "hidden guest characters" because 1) every character in MK is based off something else and 2) they are still MK characters and were created just for the franchise. They are not licensed popular characters from a different franchise brought in.

Just because you have something against Sindel, it doesn't mean you can throw out a faulty argument like that and be expected to be taken seriously. I mean Baraka (which you want) began as Nosferatu with blades in his arms and he still is pretty much nothing more than a monster with blades in his arms.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Smoke, Fujin, or Sindel

The only characters i want, now if I don't at least get one of them im throwing away the game and deleting my tym account im going to tekken like real shit :DOGE