What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
They could but il be honest, this coming from a Noob main since MKII, i dont want Noob or Smoke to be thrown into DLC status, that would just mean they have lesser and lesser chances to be main roster material
Dude, you must've enjoyed yourself during UMK3 :DOGE
Kenshi did make it from DLC to main roster though. Honestly i don't believe in a second Kombat Pack, but if it were to happen, Noob or Smoke, alonside a cyborg (hopefully Smoke) would have big chances imo.

Noob
Dude, you must've enjoyed yourself during UMK3 :DOGE
Kenshi did make it from DLC to main roster though. Honestly i don't believe in a second Kombat Pack, but if it were to happen, Noob or Smoke, alonside a cyborg (hopefully Smoke) would have big chances imo.
Honestly i did, Noob was never the most powerfull of characters, but i dont really care, i never play a character based on how powerfull he is i play them cause i like them... If i really needed to beat someone up i would just use Human Smoke like everyone else...

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Honestly i did, Noob was never the most powerfull of characters, but i dont really care, i never play a character based on how powerfull he is i play them cause i like them... If i really needed to beat someone up i would just use Human Smoke like everyone else...
He was pretty broke on genesis.

Parasurama

Dragon
I think a netcode buff is the most important, and Liu Kang needs his Klassik Dragon fatality :)
I think: Shao Khan, Fujin, Noob Saibot and a cool guest character.
Save Shang Tsung till they can get him to shapeshift like the old games.

ZEROX

Noob
But seriously:

Shang Tsung
Fujin
Rain
Skarlet

Deadly Alliance Alt Costume for Raiden. Free Flowing Hair
Duster Jacket Costume for Erron Black. No mask with a Stubble Beard
Kintaro Skin for Goro
Cyborg Jason for Jason
Klassic costume for Tremor
MK4 Costume for Tanya
Something for Predator
Costumes for Takeda, Kung Jin, Jaccui, Cassie, D'Vorah, Kotal, and Ferra/Torr
You had me until I read "Cyborg Jason" ...I'll be taking my "Like" back now

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
If they did have a new character AND it had to go with the family vibe of MKX, I'd like to see Kenshi's dead wife. Particularly if her character model was inspired by something like Hisako from Killer Instinct... that would be awesome.

Thats a little morbid... Takeda fighting his dead mom come on now. And there is no indication that she could fight at all.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Sindel is probably the MOST sensible character to use with the variation system. A hair grapple one, a fireball tricks one, and an aerial flying around one. Voila.

I think it'll be Rain/Sindel/Baraka/Fujin because that feels like the least amount of additional work.

If they don't do the fightable story NPCs: Smoke, Li Mei or Sareena, a guest, Fujin.

Noob, Sektor, Cyrax, Bo' Rai Cho, Reiko, Shao Kahn, Nightwolf and Onaga are all out because they have eye close-up kombat kard backgrounds already.
So if they have close up kombat kards they have to be out??

I'm hoping for
Fujin
Noob/Smoke
Cyrax/with sektor variation and color
Sarena

And a third pack would be very nice because there's so many characters wanted. Classic stages would be sick.