What's new

Question Is Green Lantern viable?

Is he top 10 or is he a bill of goods

• Total voters
I never said he wasn't top tier because he can't do b13 crp lol some guy just came in and said b13 crp is unreactable and must be done on a read lol:)

I never said he wasn't top tier because he can't do b13 crp lol some guy just came in and said b13 crp is unreactable and must be done on a read lol:)
Umm, yeah, it does.

Lex gets away with the following ALL THE TIME

2 xx Gravmine
2 xx Trait
2 xx Probe

The interrupt time for Gravmine and Probe are freaking MASSIVE. But Lex can do them because if you constantly try to interrupt them, you're going to get 22-confirmed into a massive combo, a setup, and lose half your freaking life bar.

The problem is GL players who do b13 CRP like it's their job. They become predictable and it's easy to interrupt- hence they allow themselves to be read.

Any Lex player who mixes it up is going to get 21 xx Trait all day.

If you don't believe me, watch any of the good Lex players on stream. This stuff happens ALL THE TIME.

Umm, yeah, it does.

Lex gets away with the following ALL THE TIME

2 xx Gravmine
2 xx Trait
2 xx Probe

The interrupt time for Gravmine and Probe are freaking MASSIVE. But Lex can do them because if you constantly try to interrupt them, you're going to get 22-confirmed into a massive combo, a setup, and lose half your freaking life bar.

The problem is GL players who do b13 CRP like it's their job. They become predictable and it's easy to interrupt- hence they allow themselves to be read.

Any Lex player who mixes it up is going to get 21 xx Trait all day.

If you don't believe me, watch any of the good Lex players on stream. This stuff happens ALL THE TIME.
When you see Lex do standing 2 you dont imediatley try to interrupt it you wait to see if he does mine THEN you try to interrupt. Same thing with GL you block b13 and then WAIT to see if he does rocket power TEHN you interrupt. If you cant react to mine or rocket power you have really bad reaction times lol

Reactions: JDM

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
people are still salty about GL's Ermac "EZ-MAC" status right after his vortex got fleshed out and he was clowning on everyone online.

lol too funny

When you see Lex do standing 2 you dont imediatley try to interrupt it you wait to see if he does mine THEN you try to interrupt. Same thing with GL you block b13 and then WAIT to see if he does rocket power TEHN you interrupt. If you cant react to mine or rocket power you have really bad reaction times lol
So, you're saying KDZ has bad reaction times?

Really?

You didn't watch the Break last week then.

Also, Mid-Rocket Power vs Backdash
What GL did he play, kingames. I did watch the break just must have missed that much. And yes this further proves my point by saying GL gets AWAY WITH MURDEr. Also, what do you mean by mid rocket power vs backdash?

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
just to be clear we are talking about B13 rocket power right? not using rocket power to zone.

187x

Noob
he is dumb, the EX LM mix up is top 3 stupid mix ups in the game and he gets it from his b1, the undisputed best normal in the game.

And, I'd rather fight MMH any day than zatanna or raven or bane or...
Pre patch MB LM was dumb for mixups. Post patch NO. we're no longer in prepatch.
b1 is good but it can be punished.

You always make it seem like GL is some god like he's MMH tier when he's not.