What's new

Is Catwoman Dead Now?

Is catwoman dead?

• Yes, nerf guns fired too hard

• No, she's still top tier

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jinxx

9 Lives
I think shes still very good, she isnt top 5 anymore but shes still top 10, probably like 8-10. But she has strugglesome mu's now. WoWo and Manta being the obvious losing mu's now and Cold, Arrow, And Batman giving her some trouble as well. But other then that she is still a good character, she just lost her dumb stuff, she's is fine now.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Yea for example 113 trait is now like +19 instead of +22, what a huge nerf :DOGE
(i don't know actual frame data, i'm just making bad jokes)
I think F12 trait is was something like +16 so you're right.

Or at least one string into trait was +16 so yeah. He's good now.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
I think shes still very good, she isnt top 5 anymore but shes still top 10, probably like 8-10. But she has strugglesome mu's now. WoWo and Manta being the obvious losing mu's now and Cold, Arrow, And Batman giving her some trouble as well. But other then that she is still a good character, she just lost her dumb stuff, she's is fine now.
I think she does fine against batman, she’s better at AA’ing him then most, she builds more meter full screen, cat evading every batarang, her footsies are stronger. Arrow is one of the few MU’s I think she loses if it’s played correctly on his part. WoWo does well, but they both hold their own against each other. Cold can be waited out now imo, the first bar of meter is just crucial against cold, I feel like it’s 6-4 to whoever gets the first touch lol as for manta, I think she could go 5-5, his neutral is great but hers is also, it really comes down to reads I feel like against him also.

Cause this whole thread is bullshit.
I'm sorry, I don't recall implying that CW was bottom tier now. This is absolutely fucking hilarious how many self-righteous upplayers lose their shit at the idea that this character may have been nerfed disproportionately hard. Calm your shit guys, now you won't have nightmares about getting outfootsied by a CW main because you couldn't hold a little mix. You're fucking deluded if you think CW was a character that anyone could play and beat other more experienced players free. Chill tf out

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I'm sorry, I don't recall implying that CW was bottom tier now. This is absolutely fucking hilarious how many self-righteous upplayers lose their shit at the idea that this character may have been nerfed disproportionately hard. Calm your shit guys, now you won't have nightmares about getting outfootsied by a CW main because you couldn't hold a little mix. You're fucking deluded if you think CW was a character that anyone could play and beat other more experienced players free. Chill tf out
No one is implying it was free, but she was top 3 pretty free. No. 1 for a lot of people.
Multiple people have given tools that this character still has and yea, they aren't what they were pre-patch, but look at characters who WERE nerfed hard. What did Deadshot have post-patch? 50/50s which got you a whole 25%ish?

Also not saying you were saying she was bottom tier, but there are some who do believe that, and it's really just a joke.

Last edited:

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
Remind me what the title of this thread is? You know, the one you're trying to rationally defend?

33b2 is completely and utterly useless now. 1f2 is now -2. B3 is half as good as it was. Combos do significantly less damage. Is CW mid/low tier? Probably. you tell me
I like how you are just flat out lying and acting ignorant.

I like how you are just flat out lying and acting ignorant.
First of all, no one "acts" ignorant, second of all, i'm not lying. I didn't have any legitimate evaluation of the character at the point that the patch had just been released, and I suspected that these nerfs made her Mid tier. For that matter, mid/low tier is not even CLOSE to the same thing as bottom tier. You're so caught up in your own inadequacy that you're taking your anger out against a character and against others who defend that character. Step back for a minute and realize that your anger isn't because these nerfs were legitimate and completely justified because CW was the most broke character you've ever seen, and that it's just because you're free.

33b2 is completely and utterly useless now. 1f2 is now -2. B3 is half as good as it was. Combos do significantly less damage. Is CW mid/low tier? Probably. you tell me
Worst thread of the year and dumbest rationale. Delete this it makes tym look bad. At least the voters are not if the same dna.

Worst thread of the year and dumbest rationale. Delete this it makes tym look bad. At least the voters are not if the same dna.
Wow P2W, "Worst thread of the year and dumbest rationale" sounds like a pretty fucking circular argument. Explain to me how the fact that her actual best tools got super nerfed is a "dumb rationale" for a character to move down several tiers. Also who the fuck gives a shit if TYM looks good or not, this community is toxic and looks like shit to anyone anyway

Wow P2W, "Worst thread of the year and dumbest rationale" sounds like a pretty fucking circular argument. Explain to me how the fact that her actual best tools got super nerfed is a "dumb rationale" for a character to move down several tiers. Also who the fuck gives a shit if TYM looks good or not, this community is toxic and looks like shit to anyone anyway
I didn't realize J2 and her back dash got nerfed

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

First of all, no one "acts" ignorant, second of all, i'm not lying. I didn't have any legitimate evaluation of the character at the point that the patch had just been released, and I suspected that these nerfs made her Mid tier. For that matter, mid/low tier is not even CLOSE to the same thing as bottom tier. You're so caught up in your own inadequacy that you're taking your anger out against a character and against others who defend that character. Step back for a minute and realize that your anger isn't because these nerfs were legitimate and completely justified because CW was the most broke character you've ever seen, and that it's just because you're free.
You are making yourself look really foolish. And for a fact if Low tier doesn’t imply bottom tier and I don’t know what does. And pls admitting that u were quick to jump to conclusions in calling characters Low tier isn’t good on ur image either.

You are making yourself look really foolish. And for a fact if Low tier doesn’t imply bottom tier and I don’t know what does. And pls admitting that u were quick to jump to conclusions in calling characters Low tier isn’t good on ur image either.
I actually could give two shits about my image, I'm just trying to have a discussion with a bunch of people who are so caught up in their own stubborn dispositions that they wont be open to the idea that NRS fucked up. How the fuck can you be pretentious on an online community of FGC players anyway? jesus