- Still has a 50/50
- Still has plus frames (MB trait, 2d2)
- Great corner carry
- Good meterless damage in the corner
- Still has a low profiling launcher

Did I miss anything?

TamedLizard

Buff George
She's fine. I personally didn't agree with B3 startup nerf. Feel like block advantage is what needed the hit but meh I've settled on it.

Honestly, startup nerf may have been ideal to tighten her low profiling window. But that's just a hunch.

All in all I think she's still solid. 1F2 is conditioning tool instead of pressure tool now, and we can't herpaderp B3 as easily, big deal. Still have other excellent footsie tools. Some 6-4s probably now 5-5s and some questionable losing MUs are now clearly losing ones like Cold, WoWo, GA, and Manta.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
It would be nice if this character ever got something positive from a patch
She did, b3’ing after bgb is now much easier with her new b3. They also removed the second gap in 33b2. So even though it’s punishable. If they’re trying to armor at backdash that gap still they can’t. Also the knew KD she got from 33b2 is great as an Ender. You sacrifice some damage for great setups. It’s more plus the higher you hit it also, leading to an ambiguous j1/j3. Also, this might just be me, but you can still whiff 1f2 after either 1f2 or df1 (whip) ender in the corner. And it seems to be easier to time meaties/stuff wake ups after doing so. But that might just be me.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Why would she be dead? She still low profiles half the cast, right?. She still has a jumping normal that reaches across the screen and combos into huge damage, right?
Play some other characters so you get a perspective, dude.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Are you a CW main?
Are you implying that she's bottom tier somehow? Even though she still has half screen jump ins, still low profiles a lot of moves with some very basic buttons including B3, D1 and D2, has the best backdash in the game that gets her out of a lot of pressure for free, and still has meter less launchers but they are just unsafe?

This character still fine. She's just not as ridiculous as she was before. The only other characters that I can think of that got as much meter less damage were Bane and Harley.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Everyone is dead to me. First they totally screw up WoWo from Inj 1. Then they totally destroy Aquaman. Then they take away my Catwoman, and to a slightly lesser degree, Supergirl. Hey, at least Black Adam still is mkay!

jk SG is still mkay too.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Everyone is dead to me. First they totally screw up WoWo from Inj 1. Then they totally destroy Aquaman. Then they take away my Catwoman, and to a slightly lesser degree, Supergirl. Hey, at least Black Adam still is mkay!

jk SG is still mkay too.
Woah woah woah, Black Adam's trait is now +3 on hit instead of +6. That took him from Top 5 to Top 20 at least