What's new

Question Is Batgirl Top 5?

Is batgirl in the top 5 best Injustice characters

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 115 72.3%
  • Perhaps, she could be but it's not certain

Votes: 34 21.4%
  • No, there are at least 5 characters better than her.

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters

Error

DF2+R2
Poke - A poke is generally a quick attack that is done to hit an opponent from just about the maximum range that specific move will allow, generally done as a single attack to accomplish any of the following things (sometimes more than one): to stuff an opponent's current attack, even one of their own pokes; to create distance between the two players; to deal "safe", unpunishable damage.
According to that definition a poke doesn't have to be safe.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Seems like he should be allowed to disagree though, given that he's actually beating the AM's :)
Like I said above, I do not agree that she goes even with Aquaman. I am not saying he should not have an opinion. Not sure where you got that. I do not agree with matchup numbers simply because good players say so like a lot of people do on this site. I think for myself and will only be swayed by good arguments. Overcoming bad MU's / slight disadvantage MUs is completely possible...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
If you were to list the characters who take the most advantage of the game mechanics who would you list?

From watching Evo i'd say
Aquaman: Takes advantage of the fact that you have to touch him way more times than he has to touch you. Punishes you for blocking.

Zod: Controls all interactables. That in itself is huge. Also can punish you for blocking.

Bane: What is block? More venom plzkthx. Seriously, he can push buttons constantly and have very little repercussions. When someone finally starts fighting his "bad matchups" with better setups and patience... uggh. Still. He can steamroll you in a way that NO other character can do.

Batgirl: Anti zoner supreme. Literally takes the 50/50 mechanic of the game and puts roids into it.

Superman: Breaks universal tools used to parry/escape traps. Kill you in one read.

MMH: Takes advantage of YOUR characters weakness. Actually can Oki most of the cast.

Thats all I have. Purely observational. All of these characters seem to have an IT factor that has SOMETHING to do with a mechanic of the game, and they turn it on its respective head.