What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

Jon Berg

Noob
My new midscreen/corner bnbs:
we2 123 j2d3
we2 b1 we3 b1 we3 b1 4 (1)2d3 38% (40%)
Dive kick on juggled opponents causes an unrollable (untechable) hard knockdown that lets you set up anything and everything, like her anti-wakeup tech.

The midscreen bnb you posted is pretty cool as it leaves you at literally the PERFECT distance to either j1 (inch forward a tiny bit and it crosses up) or even better, j3. After the hard knockdown a crossup j3, f11~mc is 29%. Thats pretty huge.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Corner:
112 3 we3 b1 we3 f13 f13 f13 48%

You can replace the last two f13 with 123 3 for the same results, just slightly harder.

112 could definitely be useful as a situational corner punish.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Corner:
112 3 we3 b1 we3 f13 f13 f13 48%

You can replace the last two f13 with 123 3 for the same results, just slightly harder.

112 could definitely be useful as a situational corner punish.
Nice. I've always liked 112 but have never really found a use for it.

I play an ankle biting hawkgirl (lots of down 1's. Keeps them in place and shuts things out, gives me good timing to start mix ups.) When I get people in the corner this is my general corner combo. Its bananas easy also. Just how I like my girls...errr combos.

When they are in corner toss out 2-3 low 1's. keep them blocking. Then:

b2,3,b1,we3,f13,f13,f13,f13. 41%

I'm not really into jump in corner combos I find them unsuccessful for myself. I like forcing the low block then open up with overhead.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I play an ankle biting hawkgirl (lots of down 1's. Keeps them in place and shuts things out, gives me good timing to start mix ups.) When I get people in the corner this is my general corner combo. Its bananas easy also. Just how I like my girls...errr combos.

When they are in corner toss out 2-3 low 1's. keep them blocking. Then:

b2,3,b1,we3,f13,f13,f13,f13. 41%

I'm not really into jump in corner combos I find them unsuccessful for myself. I like forcing the low block then open up with overhead.
Unfortunately d1 is not a low...they can.stand block it by simply holding back.

Jon Berg

Noob
F1,3
f1,1

I dont understand why anybody punishes things with f11 or f13 when 32 or 123 are an option. Both lead to better, easier damage. Like Zod's charge for instance. People are talking about punishing with f1~WE2, just use 123 into whatever floats your boat. Obviously im only talking about things that you can get away with the slower startup.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I dont understand why anybody punishes things with f11 or f13 when 32 or 123 are an option. Both lead to better, easier damage. Like Zod's charge for instance. People are talking about punishing with f1~WE2, just use 123 into whatever floats your boat. Obviously im only talking about things that you can get away with the slower startup.
Yes, i forgot to list 1,1,2 1,2,3 and 1,2,B3 as well... But i actually punish them with 1,2,3 and 3,2 i just wrote all the options