What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
If the move is hella punishable my go to usually midscreen is 123 or 12 xx WE2
Corner there's alot of options from 32, f11, 112. You can also go with 12 xx WE2 into b1 we3 loops if you want to use 1 punish for everything.

Jon Berg

Noob
I dunno, the timing of b3 has just come naturally over time. Now i never drop it and dont mash it at all. Now lobo's on the other hand.....looks like im starting a fire trying to get his b3 out online.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I dunno, the timing of b3 has just come naturally over time. Now i never drop it and dont mash it at all. Now lobo's on the other hand.....looks like im starting a fire trying to get his b3 out online.
Yes once getting used you barely dropp it, but that tip that Mafia gave is pretty good

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
just hold back and doubletap the 3 after the sound of the 123 hitting, cling cling cling doubletap. Its weird coz in a sense it feels like you're cancelling the 3 into b3 but its very possible with practice. Just a bit odd to get used to at first.

I punish with
F11~trait,flight 2, MC (MB if I have meter to push to the corner)
B23, D2, WE3
D1~trait, 23 (sometimes MC doesn't connect after the 2)
(anti-air) D2, b1~trait, flight 2, MC (MB if I have the meter)

If I push them to the corner with MC MB that I can follow with F13, then I cap it off with F13, MC MB~trait, flight up a sec, flight 2d3.

I don't trust 3 MT MBu, b3 combos anymore. If Im off with the b3 then I'm left doing this long ass animation and I'll get punished for it everytime. That shit frustrates me.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I punish with
F11~trait,flight 2, MC (MB if I have meter to push to the corner)
B23, D2, WE3
D1~trait, 23 (sometimes MC doesn't connect after the 2)
(anti-air) D2, b1~trait, flight 2, MC (MB if I have the meter)

If I push them to the corner with MC MB that I can follow with F13, then I cap it off with F13, MC MB~trait, flight up a sec, flight 2d3.

I don't trust 3 MT MBu, b3 combos anymore. If Im off with the b3 then I'm left doing this long ass animation and I'll get punished for it everytime. That shit frustrates me.
Yes. B3 is so unreliable that I don't even use it as a MB counter (for like an AA and such)...in fact I avoid B3 all together. It's the one thing that I feel is lacking in her game...

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
I don't use 123 much, neither do I risk a b3 after (even offline it's not worth risking it for a few more % imo).
If i do have to use 123 then
123 f3 b1 4 3 mc 30~%

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Try to make Mafia's tip, is way easier
Yeah, by dialing in the 123, you can essentially sit back and watch the rest of the hit's play out WHILE holding Back and mashing 3...it certainly feels unorthodox but it manages to work EVERY TIME. With that said...I still shy away from 123 B3...but there is a way to get it to work consistently...it just feels dirty/scrubby to be mashing...

Jon Berg

Noob
b3 just doesnt seem unreliable to me at this point :confused:. Dunno. Dont have to mash it either. 123 combos seem to be the easiest road to the highest damage on punishes like sword flip and zod charge.