What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

regulas

Your Emporer
Another timing I find annoying is B1~WE(3), B1~WE(3), F13

At certain timings you are on the other side of them so if you not careful you will reverse your inputs, but it's the highest damage for WE2 which is your primary corner starter, well as B23 which is also more likely to be a starter used. Even the corner up shoulder uses it.

Jon Berg

Noob
Another timing I find annoying is B1~WE(3), B1~WE(3), F13

At certain timings you are on the other side of them so if you not careful you will reverse your inputs, but it's the highest damage for WE2 which is your primary corner starter, well as B23 which is also more likely to be a starter used. Even the corner up shoulder uses it.

I found the f13 is sometimes reversed. Thats why i went to 123, 32b1. Never messes up.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
for that combo try to do the WE3 earlier and wait a bit, Hawkgirl technically "crosses up" the opponent with the WE3 so you'll need to delay the f13 in order for her to be back in the right side.

I started doing 123 32B1 as well, gives you hella frames coz of the knockback and you can setup alot of shenanigans, plus i think its more damage (by like 1 or 2%).
Only reason i use the f13 x3 is to use an interactable thats in the corner. cancel the last f13 to WE3 and theyll be knocked down but you'll be in the corner instead.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Hold up+MB after you do the straight mace toss, it needs to be when the mace is still "on the screen" so the timing is weird. Its very possible after a bit of practice though.

regulas

Your Emporer
Timing sucks on this I either do it to soon and she throw mace or I do it to late and mb version doesn't even work
Your aiming for the moment she releases it, so basically wait until you actually see her wind up the throw and then hit the MB~Up.

At the end of the day it is a fixed timing you can train for. A lot of timings can be frustrating as you have to try a dozen different ways to get them right, but once you finally do it will start to come naturally. Worst is the B3 you want to do after the up shoulder, took me at least 100 times in a row before I could start to get that down.

Is it me or for of her combos that start "3 bf1mb up shoulder" you have to right in your opponents face. Which makes some her most dmging combos useless b.c a good player isn't just gunna let you get that close. And it's damn near impossible to dash in and do it for a punish. I think the angle of the upward shoulder needs to be slightly altered to give it a little more range

Thoughts?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Corner...
Ji2 ' 32~MB Mace Charge ' F13 ' F13~MB Mace Charge~Trait~13 (56%)

Ji2 ' F11~trait~1~MB Mace Charge~trait~1~Mace Charge ' F13~MB Mace Charge~Trait~1D3 (59%)

Ji2 ' B23 ' B1~Wing Evade~3 ' B1~Wing Evade~3 ' F13~MB Mace Charge~Trait~13 (53%)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Is it me or for of her combos that start "3 bf1mb up shoulder" you have to right in your opponents face. Which makes some her most dmging combos useless b.c a good player isn't just gunna let you get that close. And it's damn near impossible to dash in and do it for a punish. I think the angle of the upward shoulder needs to be slightly altered to give it a little more range

Thoughts?
Yes, that one is the most difficult to perform at midscreen, the distance must be exact! :c and doesn't work with jump in

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
But i also think that if she could be able to use that kind of combos at midscreen easily she would be kinda OP! Her miscreen combos doesn't have that much damage but, she really doesn't need to perform high damage combos to win <3 without counting her beast corner combos lol

Thoughts?

Anyone else of any thoughts on this or good techniques/strategies to get in for these combos?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I seem to be having an issue with some of her corner combos, after the we2 I go for the f13 but she does the b 13 in the wrong direction like I've cornered my self.... Am I doing something wrong
Ohh yes, you must wait a little bit more before doing the F13, because for some strange reason she sometimes crossup ater ~WE~3

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.
I have a few. I have posted them in here before, you can check it out if you like they include catwoman, harley quinn, superman and ares.