What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
lmao i just checked and they did put mk11 in the road to e3 video. it's snuck in after all the other previews and stuff they say theyl showcase on inside xbox. we jebaited ourselves

Reactions: Zev

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Maaaan.

To be fair, I don't recall anyone from NRS saying we were officially going to see anything.

Whoever started the rumors needs to take some serious heat though.
Seconded. Thay was a complete and fucking utter waste of time.
Great Big Fuck You, Microsoft.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
lmao i just checked and they did put mk11 in the road to e3 video. it's snuck in after all the other previews and stuff they say theyl showcase on inside xbox. we jebaited ourselves

They knew what people were coming for.

They could have at least asked to do some Frost shit. But nOoOoOooO.

MicroSOFT.

Raider

Noob
This thread creator is the only one who said that. He saw the MK11 logo in the trailer, and nothing else.

And this was the trailer from Major Nelson's Twitter account. The trailer posted on the Xbox Twitter account actually didn't even have MK11 in it at all.
That is not true.
You can check official YT Xbox channel where you will see MK11 logo at the end about the games they are showing! MK11 logo was everywhere at the end of the video just after Rage 2 i think.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Lol you guys are shitting on MS and Xbox knowing damn well they never said they were revealing anything MK related.

You got your hopes up and expected something.

As did I.

But here we are.

Y'all need to simmer tf down.

Explain please.
They never teased a reveal and nobody ever said there was going to be a reveal. They were sponsored by MK11 and that's that. That's probably the only reason we saw the TV Spot trailer during the stream was because NRS is doing it for the promo. Periodt.

All of y'all's panties are twisted real tight because you came in expecting something magnificent. You can't blame anyone but yourself and the people spreading the idea that something was going to be revealed.

Did I want something to be revealed? Yes.
Am I disappointed? Yes.
Am I gonna get all pressed over it? Nah. Cause I know they never promised anything.

Let's just not expect a reveal unless someone from NRS says so or it's specifically said to us that there'll be one by someone who'd actually know.

Stop blaming Microsoft. Stop blaming Xbox. You'll survive. :rolleyes:

They knew what people were coming for.

They could have at least asked to do some Frost shit. But nOoOoOooO.

MicroSOFT.
Lmao what-

That's up to WB/NRS to decide whether or not they want stuff to be shown. Not Microsoft.

If y'all wanna get pressed at anyone for there not being a reveal. Blame the people who actually dictate when shit is revealed.

Searsy82

Noob
Yeah, I dont get people blaming MS for this. They literally tell you at the beginning of every inside Xbox show exactly what they are going to show you. If you sit through an hour program waiting for something that was never promised, it is your fault. The image they posted for the show had "brought to you by MK11" in the corner and also promised nothing else. Turn your fucking brain on.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
-Microsoft: literally includes MK11 logo in the trailer building up to this. -

-Microsoft: Is probably asked on numerous occasions on social media to expect anything and doesn't answer.-

-Microsoft: Doesn't do shit.-

That, and it's just fun to blame them because fuck them.

Edit: You know what always amuses me so far in this bitch? You all act like the reasonable people but then throw in some side remark or insult acting like it'll defuse the problem. You all would actually probably be helpful if you were mature enough to not say some incredibly tediously dumb shit half way into your comments.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
y'all it's not that serious. miscommunication, on who it doesn't matter, just move on and unless it comes from Netherrealm themselves take it with a grain of salt

Raider

Noob
I mean reddit is filled with ppl complaining about this, and mods are deleting all the threads and posts. Twitter too. Have you seen live comments on YT??

PLEASE stop pretending like it was TYM only. Everyone was expecting MK11 reveal after that trailer. They just said: "Sponsored by MK11" today, few hours ago.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Meanwhile... Capcom had an actual reveal, and they also announced that everyone can play SFV Arcade Edition for free from 4/23 to 5/5... lol.

Sick burn.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Anyone on either team could have easily stepped in and said "we don't got anything new to show" during this.

They didn't. I'm not like, saying they're horrible people for it but damn, it would've been nice.

Raider

Noob
Can this thread be closed now please? I mean it's going nowhere.
If i made anyone believe that MK11 reveal will happen today with this thread i am sorry. My source for the tweet was reddit. And we actually have 2 threads for this on the forum, so yeah...