What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Except neither NRS nor Xbox said there would be an MK11 reveal, soooooo..........?? :cool:
Honestly tho, anyone on either team could have shut this shit down and avoided this from happening.

Now, we're going to have to hear about this shit for a whole day and then everyone gets over it.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Except neither NRS nor Xbox said there would be an MK11 reveal, soooooo..........?? :cool:
Let's be real here, okay. NRS's marketing for MK 11 has been...well, it's sucked, I don't know how else to sugarcoat it at this point. It's like the entire department is full of identical Raidens, each arguing with one another about the consequences of fucking up the timeline. XD

And I'll have to go back and watch the last KK, but I'm almost certain Tyler made special mention of April 16th.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Just 7 days away, and no KP info or trailer outside of the Shang announcement.
That’s weird. Like 3 tits kind of weird.
It took them almost the entire lifespan of hype to reveal the entire roster.

We haven't seen official Krypt play or a reveal of all the modes or most the shit.

I'm not shocked at all. They really had a chance today and blew it.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Just 7 days away, and no KP info or trailer outside of the Shang announcement.
That’s weird. Like 3 tits kind of weird.
I can't remember, when did we get first details on the IJ2 packs? I feel like it was pretty late in the cycle, but can't remember if it was post-release.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Everyone is so focused on this thread that they are missing leaks in the Spoiler thread.

They won't last long.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I can't remember, when did we get first details on the IJ2 packs? I feel like it was pretty late in the cycle, but can't remember if it was post-release.
We got the trailer for the first three just a little under a week before the game launched

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It took them almost the entire lifespan of hype to reveal the entire roster.

We haven't seen official Krypt play or a reveal of all the modes or most the shit.

I'm not shocked at all. They really had a chance today and blew it.
I agree but it’s still better than the mkx coverage. Months of silence. They just announced this is December and it’s out in April. Their marketing could have been way more hype inducing instead of the piece meal string alongs, I agree. They made the four months seem long lol. But they did it 1000x time better with this game. I give them that.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Bah that wasn't what I meant by asking who. Don't feel like saying that anymore though.
Eh, the arcade thing looks cool but making it literally the Capcom logo is a bit tacky.
Lol... I wasn't sure if you meant character, or "who?" as in "Who's this insignificant Capcom?"

Now I ruined the joke :(

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
I know I'm gonna be alone in this but 6 day from release, with the roster already confirmed and some pretty substantial leaks in the last few days I'd rather have them reveal nothing more, I prefer to have at least a little bit of surprises.

Thank god I made it this far without spoiling anything about the story (well, except Frost).

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I tweeted Tyler asking for KP1 info to help justify preordering Premium Edition.

That's right, I asked a corporation to help me justify showering them with more money by providing me with basic information about their product.

It's a good thing MK11 is such a good game that it basically markets itself, because calling NRS's marketing for it dogshit would be an insult to dogshit.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Their overall marketing has been incredible. Commercials, billboards, wall art, top streamers, celebrities, so many trailers and events etc.

It's just their treatment of their more dedicated fans that has been terrible. Waiting so long to tell us about the custom variations, not showing us anything about any other modes, barely showcasing any gear, waiting till last second to show us the pre order character, no details on the Premium skins and gear and now we're waiting on them to reveal the contents of a pack they want us to pay $40 for.