What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So... they teased a reveal... last time that happened it was just a D'vorah render, which was at least something.
This time... nothing at all. They outright lied.

Edit: Still holding on to this part though:
... Playstation is better than Xbox.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Maaaan.

To be fair, I don't recall anyone from NRS saying we were officially going to see anything.

Whoever started the rumors needs to take some serious heat though.
That's what I've been saying since this thread was created. No one wants to listen to me... lol :rolleyes:

I tried to warn you guys!

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Hold up.

Did anyone say we'd be getting any Mortal Kombat news or was it someone unofficial from NRS or Microsoft?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So... they teased a reveal... last time that happened it was just a D'vorah render, which was at least something.
This time... nothing at all. They outright lied.

... This is why Playstation is better than Xbox.
Where did they tease a reveal?

Outworld Slasher

Cannibalistic Humanoid Fleshpit Dweller
Ugh, well that was a huge waste of time. I was really anticipating this last night.

Also, again; what the fuck?

Gaxkang

Banned
The source was just this thread, apparently.
Can we get Raider perma-banned for creating this tissue of lies?
There was expectation all over the place days ago something would be shown off on 16th, this thread was just made for that.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Hold up.

Did anyone say we'd be getting any Mortal Kombat news or was it someone unofficial from NRS or Microsoft?
This thread creator is the only one who said that. He saw the MK11 logo in the trailer, and nothing else.

And this was the trailer from Major Nelson's Twitter account. The trailer posted on the Xbox Twitter account actually didn't even have MK11 in it at all.