What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Shao Kahn, Kombat Pack with Shang trailer, frost, whatever it is I’m hyped. I’m glad it hasn’t shown yet. When does thing end? I will try to catch it

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Meanwhile, the MK YouTube Channel posted the main menu theme with the orchestra playing it with some story mode scenes (we've seen them all)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I hate to say I told you so, but... well... I'll just leave these right here.

Did I miss something? It didn’t actually say “reveal” anywhere... I’m just gathering that there will be some kind of MK11 content?

Not getting on the hype train for this one just yet.
And it was also advertised as such. Nothing in that Twitter post or video says MK11 reveal. Only this thread title does.

That’s not enough for me to get hyped, only to be let down. I’d rather expect nothing and be surprised if they do reveal something new.

I mean they could simply be hyping up the game itself since it’s a big release the next week.
I would be let down if we get all hyped for a reveal, and it turns out to be nothing (or at least nothing big). That’s all I’m saying. Gotta curb our expectations. Especially since nothing says reveal at the moment.

Then if there is a reveal... excite!
Well yeah, that’s exactly what I said. There will be some MK11 content. But no confirmation of a reveal just yet.
(I told you so)

Last edited: