What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
And it was nothing more than a picture.
Yet it was a still a reveal.

I mean, Shao Kahn gameplay is gonna be revealed next week regardless because they have to show him before the game is out obviously. And they usually show the pre-order bonus a week before the game is out. Whether he's revealed by Inside Xbox or what, we'll see. He'll be on a Kombat Kast nevertheless.

They also gotta reveal the Kombat Pack. It's usually revealed a week or two before the game is out. I mean yeah, you can expect there to not be reveal. But it's more likely that there will be one.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
I'd guess it's a pic of a dlc character. Then wel get that character's breakdown two months after. Just like dvorah

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yet it was a still a reveal.
And it was also advertised as such. Nothing in that Twitter post or video says MK11 reveal. Only this thread title does.

That’s not enough for me to get hyped, only to be let down. I’d rather expect nothing and be surprised if they do reveal something new.

I mean they could simply be hyping up the game itself since it’s a big release the next week.

Raider

Noob
And it was also advertised as such. Nothing in that Twitter post or video says MK11 reveal. Only this thread title does.

That’s not enough for me to get hyped, only to be let down. I’d rather expect nothing and be surprised if they do reveal something new.

I mean they could simply be hyping up the game itself since it’s a big release the next week.
What do you expect from Inside Xbox??
I don't understand what you mean exactly? Why would you be let down? Inside Xbox is one hour livestream program FOR game updates, reveals and announcements.

DDustiNN

What do you expect from Inside Xbox??
I don't understand what you mean exactly? Why would you be let down? Inside Xbox is one hour livestream program FOR game updates, reveals and announcements.
I would be let down if we get all hyped for a reveal, and it turns out to be nothing (or at least nothing big). That’s all I’m saying. Gotta curb our expectations. Especially since nothing says reveal at the moment.

Then if there is a reveal... excite!

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Could be another render or its gonna be them just shilling MK11 that you buy it for XBWAKS since its coming out just in a couple of days.

Raider

Noob
I would be let down if we get all hyped for a reveal, and it turns out to be nothing (or at least nothing big). That’s all I’m saying. Gotta curb our expectations. Especially since nothing says reveal at the moment.

Then if there is a reveal... excite!
I mean, just don't expect something huge. And you won't be disappointed.
You can see MK11 logo at the end of the video, so it's clear that they will show something MK11 related obviously.

DDustiNN

I mean, just don't expect something huge. And you won't be disappointed.
You can see MK11 logo at the end of the video, so it's clear that they will show something MK11 related obviously.
Well yeah, that’s exactly what I said. There will be some MK11 content. But no confirmation of a reveal just yet.