What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

trufenix

bye felicia
Even...Kabal like?

I think we all know who REO is playing now.
that's what I mean, not only would that be recreating the Kabal problem, it would be a hundred times worse because Flash already has the runners stance to cancel his strings.

I don't know how it's cancelled, but I'm saying, don't assume that you can't block-cancel or dash-cancel things just because there isn't a dedicated button for it.
I'm not assuming, I'm just asking colt since he said run-cancel exists. In the last week or so we've learned, most of the characters who have roman like cancels to their specials either have to either use Meter Burn (meaning only 4 per pressure at max) like Batman's zip line or have to use their power shot cancels (meaning only 2 per pressure at max) ala Jax GP cancels.

I'd been think Flash would be Kabal-nerfed because he had to commit to his run options after Runner's Stance, similar to how She Hulk works in Marvel and Guy works in SF. If they've given him a free cancel they have literally just recreated the Kabal problem for shits and giggles.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
that's what I mean, not only would that be recreating the Kabal problem, it would be a hundred times worse because Flash already has the runners stance to cancel his strings.
I wouldn't pass judgement until you see it in action.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I got mine! I wonder if you can vote more than once via twitter or facebook or something to get multiple codes?

Did you guys see Doomsday in the first video?
He looks totally different than in the background of the FOS.

And he doesn't have to be playable :-7 maybe he is just like Goro a boss and Joker is doing the arcade / story mode.

shaowebb

Flash Tshirt for my avatar not Flash costume. My dude has the full helmet and suit. The avatar stuff is just a crappy tshirt with a logo on it for my dude and thats definitely a downgrade in style points. Now if it was the full costume I'd have tried to double dip with another email or something for it.

Now if it was the full costume I'd have tried to double dip with another email or something for it.
Now that's bold.
Green Arrow would never do something like that, but the bold Lex Luthor would. Maybe you should shave your head, dance the twist and eat 40 cakes.

On the other side, even if it were full costumes, I would still go with the alternate ingame costumes every time.
I would have prefered an alternate for Nightwing, but maybe that will come as well.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Seriously though, why would he be a boss if he's in a video which is all about a tournament? Doesn't make any sense to me.

shaowebb

Doomsday will be playable. I dont think they'd want to miss out on the Superman vs Doomsday matchups at tourney. Hype stuff.

shaowebb

Doomsday needs that powerbomb in his moveset so bad from pt 2 of that clip.
Also I like the idea of him having a grab where he snatches you by the head and runs grind your face into the ground behind him before tossing you into the air. Very nice.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Big, tanky dudes don't have to be grapplers. For instance, Jack X in SFxT is big, slow and literally tank like but is actually more suited for zoning than grappling.

Sentinel in MvC2 and MvC3 is another example. Also Nemesis from the same game. Or Hulk, really. Doomsday is around Hulk sized, he could easily be a rushdown character.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
if was gonna be in the game he won't be a grappler at all.