What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Uhm, not sure if ya'll saw this, but Doomsday is in the announcement trailer on the website.

trufenix

bye felicia
I will say if all the "classic" skins are that authentic, I will buy a season pass and then rebuy the dlc just to encourage them to do more.​

trufenix

bye felicia
colt, I've yet to see it. How is it even done without a block button and all three other buttons doing an attack? Is that its meter burn?

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Can I win Taryn's number? :D

EDIT:
Btw guys, sure as hell looks like Doomsday is playable at around 0:42 sec of one of the vids

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I will say if all the "classic" skins are that authentic, I will buy a season pass and then rebuy the dlc just to encourage them to do more.
If you are talking about the GA skin, that's not a classic skin, its from the TV show Arrow on CW.

trufenix

bye felicia
Doomsday getting supered by Joker doesn't exactly mean playable. And its on the Fortress of Solitude stage, where he's already been spotted in the background lending creedence to him maybe just being a boss fight on said stage.

6 more unfair matchups to go, I'd put money on;
Superman vs Doomsday
Catwoman vs Hawkgirl
Stroke vs Nightwing
Lex vs Joker
Flash vs Shazam

and then a mess of battles that make no sense involving GL, GA, Aquaman, Sinestro, Adam, and either Raven or someone else as of yet unconfirmed.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Kevin Smith brought up a good point in the video afterwards. Why is Wonder Woman vs. Harley even a fight? She's a god! lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So, you just press back during the run moves to cancel it for no cost? Because that seems TOTALLY broken.
I don't know how it's cancelled, but I'm saying, don't assume that you can't block-cancel or dash-cancel things just because there isn't a dedicated button for it.